(Ep 1) (Unofficial Part) That Elle

WARNING:
The following chapter contains the actual names of actual people I know. If you know these people or if you are these people in the chapter please don't be offended, this is just a story of my...kinda deep thoughts. Thanks, enjoy.

As Elle H was walking down the halls, most of the other kids in her class were already in their classes. Mrs Dahlstrom's class had a little cluster of excited kids, all of them Elle H knew. They were giggling and whispering amongst themselves a topic the teacher couldn't hear. Since Elle H wasn't there to hear it, they thought it was the perfect chance to bring up this secret subject. Both girls and boys grouped together to converse the gossip. The popular girls of the 1st grade were usually the ones with the first word. Today, the first words came from a dirty blonde wavy-haired girl who wore purple & blue with a polite, caring personality. Her name was Gracie B.

"Where's Elle?", Gracie wondered.

"I'm right here!", Elle S exclaimed.

Yes, this is the other Elle in her grade, she looks the exact opposite of Elle H. Elle S has white skin, straight blonde hair, blue eyes, and popular in her grade with "in-style" clothes.

"No, not you Elle!", Gracie explained.

"The other Elle", Natalie M added.

Natalie M was one of the most innocent in the entire class. She had light brown hair in a ponytail, white skin, and she wore pink and purple from sparkling shirt to shining shoes.

"Oh, that Elle", some boys remarked in unison.

"Well, now she's late", Max C replied.

Max is a blonde-haired boy with wide triangular face, and skinny wearing a red shirt, blue jeans, and black sneakers.

"I wonder what story she'll tell us about this", Owen W spoke jokingly.

Owen was the biggest and toughest of the boys in 1st grade. He had short, curly black hair, small round eyes, and even his head looked big and tough like the rest of him. He wore a gray sweater, black shorts with white stripes on the outward sides of each leg, and big sneakers.
A couple of boys and girls chuckled at Owen's comment but the rest felt a little bothered of their behavior.

"Maybe her 'alien parents' came back and brought her to her home planet!", Patrick joked.

Patrick wore shorts, an orange short-sleeved shirt, and grey sneakers. He had blonde hair and his light skin was almost as pink-tinted as Patrick Star's from Spongebob.
Everyone laughed nearly at full volume. The teacher, overhearing this, turns her head around, wondering what the commotion was about. When the laughing faded away, she went back to the papers on her desk.

"Give her a break, will you?", Natalie M scolded.

"Yeah, Patrick, stop being a jerk", Gracie joined in, "But I have to admit, she does tell some crazy stories."

"I find them pretty cool", Levi B joined in.

Levi was one of the popular boys but at least not the baddest. He looked just like Owen except smaller, skinnier, and more pleasing to the eye. He also has pale skin, and shiny big eyes, he wore a blue short-sleeved shirt, jeans, and black sneakers.

"I also wonder why she doesn't talk much, other than saying 'hello' of course", Gabby J brought up.

Gabby J was one of the most popular girls in the grade. She had tanned white skin, long-blonde hair like Elle S's, she wore a pink shirt, blue jeans, and brown cowgirl boots.

"Maybe she's just still shy", Natalie M replied.

"Or maybe she doesn't want to talk that much to us humans and more to her animals or things", Aiden K commented.

Aiden K had blonde hair and tanned white skin like a boy version of Gabby if you will. He wore an indigo purple shirt, black shorts, and blue sneakers.
The other kids commented and nodded in agreement.

"That might be right", Aiden M agreed.

Aiden M has tanned skin, brown, neatly-cut hair, wearing a black sweatshirt, black pants, and gray sneakers.

"She's human too, you know!", Gracie B yelled.

"Yeah! You guys are just jealous that she's smart and talented!", Natalie M agreed.

"Then why doesn't she show us?", Elle S asked.

"Maybe she can show her alien powers to us!", Max exclaimed.

"If she did, would it come out of her big fro-fro?", Gabby J jokingly blurts out as she gestures a big afro around her head.

The kids start chuckling again, this time trying not to grab Mrs Dahlstrom's attention. Natalie M then rushes to the door, opens it till it only shows a crack, and notices someone: Elle H walking on her way to Mrs Dahlstrom's class. She notices the chuckling and Natalie M's eye peering through the door.

"Guys! I think she's on her way!", Natalie M cautiously warns the rest of the students.

"You mean that other Elle?", Elle S asks.

"Yes, now let's be nice", Gracie B informed.

The whole class starts conversing about their own topics in their own groups as Elle H steps in the classroom.

Was I hearing things?, Elle H thought. I swear I heard echoing voices from them! I swear! Ugh, oh well, just act natural, be your Elle-belly self.

Hello, everybody, EPHtheCoder here. I know, things got a little personal in this chapter that's kinda why it's UNOFFICIAL. But don't worry, the other chapters will be official and more interesting. So, I'll see ya! BYYYYEE!