(Ep 1) (Pt 3) At & After 1st of 1st

Shyly but proudly, she said hello to every student she met in her classroom. Gabby J, Gracie B, Elle S in their own little group. Natalie M, her friend to talk to. Even the boys, unlike the girl & boy division, Elle H was brave enough to stand up to the boys. Owen W, Max C, Aiden M, Aiden K, Patrick. Elle H occasionally calls him Patrick Star just for fun. Then this one boy, the one surrounded by the boy group, was Levi B. At first, she remembered, she was neutral with him. But now, now something felt different, & sweet when she saw him.

"Good morning, class", Mrs Dalhstrom called out.

All of the kids grouped up together in a clump and looked up at the teacher respectfully.

"Good morning", the class replied in unison.

Mrs Dahlstrom's a happy, young lady with a blonde, short, wavy bob hairstyle, proud eyes, and a shiny, kind smile. She wore a magenta short-sleeved shirt, a navy blue long skirt, and black ballerina flats.
Elle H had a good feeling like she almost always had that this day was going to turn out great.

8 hours later...

After the school day, some kids were getting on the bus to their houses or waiting for parent pick-up. Elle H was one of them who was waiting for their parents. After a couple of seconds to Elle, her mom was waiting outside the school, inside the patient Silver.

"Mom! Silver!", she exclaimed as she bursted through the school doors and dashed to the car in front of her.

As she jumped into her car seat, her mom slowly stepped on the brakes, driving onward to home.

"How's your 1st day, baby girl?", her mom asked enthusiastically.

"It was fun! My friends were there and Mrs Dahlstrom is a very nice teacher", explained Elle H.

When they arrived home, Elle dashed up the stairs as fast as she dashed down before school. She carefully opened the door with her best human arm strengh. Right away, she sees her dad on the couch playing Call of Duty on his Playstation 3. He was on the main menu screen where it shown his avatar, some zombies in the background, and the C.O.D. zombie theme was playing.

"Hey, Dad, I'm back!", she called out.

Her dad looked up at her. He had dark brown hair, peach-white skin, blue eyes, and was dressed in black from hat to socks. He gave a chill smile at her daughter.

"Hey, missy magoo", he greeted, "How was school?".

"Pretty awesome, dude", Elle responded.

"Cool, cool", her dad spoke.

"Good luck on your zombie game", Elle encouraged. Then she continued walking to the doorway to her room. On the left side of the doorway was a nightstand with a glass box on top of it. In the box was a miniature desert for a little Bearded dragon.

"See that lizard?", asked Elle, again breaking the fourth wall. "That's my Bearded dragon, Buddy. Ain't he cute?".

Silently, the Bearded dragon blinks and smiles. Elle then comes a step closer to you and whispers "He guards the door for me and for a little one, he's doing a great job."

The little girl goes on into her room, lights off, but still filled with bright colors. Her room was mostly bright pink and girly despite her personality was less pink and girly than the room. On two top corners of her room, there were nets, nearly filled with her stuffed animals laying on them. Colorful characters to her from fluffy hoarses and cuddly elephants, to teddy bears and sneaky foxes. Nonetheless, her favorite ones, the chosen ones, were nowhere to be found out of the two bunches. She looked on the brown, rugged floor. The usual was on the floor. Bins of action figures and toys, and her Dora the Explorer things. Her cupboards, her colorful little tents, and her TV stand that held her medium sized television. Her chosen ones aren't on the floor either. She swishes her head to her closet door, and tiptoes towards it. Her big, bare feet didn't make a sound. Closer, closer, closer she went until she slowly, cautiously opened the closet doors.
Nothing.
Just hung up and folded up clothes and drawers. In the dark. All alone.
Or at least...she thinks.
Suddenly, two little creatures shrieked while jumping at Elle's face. Elle shrieked at was blinded by them on her eyes she struggled to keep her balance. It only took her a second to fall back-first on the floor. The creatures got up from Elle's eyes and started laughing. When she opened her eyes, she saw them on her chest. They were both hands, literal living hands. Elle's hand alien friends to be exact. Aliens that looked exactly like Elle's hands except living like Thing from The Addams Family and can talk. Both hand aliens tried to calm down their laughter, one was a boy, the other was a girl.