(Ep 1) (Pt 1) (Beginning Cutscene)

Space is all around you, outer space in fact. Filled with black & dark colors, billions of stars as far as the eye can see. It's very peaceful & beautiful. The space-like music increases as the scene reveals some pictures, pictures of heroes floating towards you an away from you. While that happens, an old wise man's voice tells you a tale he wants you to picture.

"Heroes. They come in many shapes, sizes, ages, and species. Most were trained, and a few others were prophesied or born to protect and serve what they believe in. The best of the best born-heroes in the universe are the coders. Summited here is a story of a girl coder and the start of her heroism.", he spoke.

The stardust pictures were forming into one huge one in front of you. It formed a red sphere.

"The tale began in a planet of the Solar System known as Mars. & two Martian parents who were giving birth to a girl November 23, 2004", he explained.

The red sphere formed into two Martians holding a baby, gently in their arms. (Martians in my books are grey, big-headed, large-eyed, skinny aliens.)

"This baby girl didn't look like a Martian at all, she looked more like a human. That's when we knew she was a coder, the start of the 4th generation. Then all of a sudden-"

The stardust turns darker as they form into a different looking alien army. More dark-spirited, more buff.

"...The Uranians known as "Space Aliens" tried to steal the child away for their evil doings. Luckily, the baby managed to escape in an escape pod to Earth."

The stardust turns lighter as it reveals and forms into a little, blue toddler girl with a big afro on her head and joyful eyes.

"She somehow became born again on the same day with human DNA & managed to live the rest of her life on Earth, living like any other human with a human family. When she turned three years old..."

The stardust girl swirled and fused together, morphing in2 a blue diamond.

"I, the Blue Diamond, West Leader of Mars, came 2 Earth to tell her the basics of what she is."

The stardust blue diamond split into a smaller blue diamond & a happy, flying little girl.

"Bringing her to Mars I taught her the powers within her, what she was prophesied to be, and of her surprising birth. Of course she was very young but she was still determined."

The stardust swooshed again then building itself into the little girl but she looked a couple of years older.

"About 3 1/2 years have passed now since then, and I bet she was questioning that moment in her life. If it had actually happened or if it was all a dream."

The stardust then spread apart, not cluttering into formations again.

"Very soon though, she will find out that it was the truth and will continue to believe and make her wishes come true."

Gradually, the stars start to turn brighter and brighter.

"Who is this little girl you ask? Well, it's the blue coder girl, the 4th generation starter. Her name: Elle H."

The whole scene of space becomes blinded in all the stars' shining glory. Then suddenly everything quickly fades to black.

This is only a start of a new beginning.

Author End Note:

Hello, everybody, I hope you enjoyed the prologue of the 1st story (episode) of SuperElle. I can't wait to show you the next part! See ya next time, BYE!