(Ep 1) (Pt 2) A new beginning

Title: The Origin

It's morning in the small town, around 6:50 AM. Children were being woke up by their parents because it was September 2nd, the 1st day of school. In this particular year, 2011, it was the first day of 1st grade, not just for the retiring kindergarteners but also for a very special someone. That someone right now has just been woken up by her mom, and she's changing her clothes to look presentable. She tiredly yet eagerly grabbed her Blue toothbrush and put a dollop of red, white, & blue toothpaste on it. That girl of course was none other than the main character of the story, Elle (pronounced Ellie) H. She prefers Elle H because of all the other "Elle"s in the world and she only addresses her full name to the people she trusted. Also since she's so unique, although it should be pronounced "L", she pronounces it "Ellie" because she's used to it.
Anyways, she spat out the stuff from her mouth and looked into the mirror at herself. Her glowing light brown face really brought out her young smile and determined dark brown eyes. Her dark brown afro was a little messed up from the bed but she didn't care.

"This is it, Elle", she whispered to herself. "It's your first day of first grade."

She giggled softly as she quietly speed-walked out of the bathroom. Based on the sounds of silverware, her mom made her breakfast, scrambled eggs and bacon with a glass of milk. Noticing the system coming from the eggs, she blew on them several times until it wasn't too hot. She took a couple bites of her breakfast and before you know it, she ate the entire plate till it was mostly spotless.

"Alright, honey", Elle's mom spoke, "It's your first day of 1st grade, I bet you're excited!".

"Yeah, I guess so", Elle replied, "Who wouldn't? I'm gonna learn new things & my friends will be there. Stuff like that".

After breakfast, with a quick motion, Elle grabbed her colorful backpack from her bed.

"Ok, mom, let's go!", she exclaimed happily while she put the backpack straps around her arms.

"Ok, Elle-belly", her mom replied.

Since they were on the top floor of the Pine St apartment, they had to go outside and walk down the stairs. The stairs were made of wood and very sturdy. Elle ran down the stairs while her mom followed her in walking speed. Because the mom's car wasn't unlocked yet, the little girl waited for the doors to be unlocked.

Chipt-Chiiipt!

The doors unlocked and Elle opened up the right back door. Her mom stepped in the front seat of her silver-colored Cadillac, started the car, and backed up slowly into the road. When she straightened herself out, she went forward, driving the one way out of Pine St by car.
The trees and the ground were colorful with red, orange, and yellow leaves. Several other cars were driving towards the town's public schools as well. Elle since she's seen this town since the majority of her life, she decided to look at something else. Actually someone else. That someone is YOU.

"Hello, there!", she says to you, "My name is Elle H. It's 2011 now & I'm 6 1/2 years old. Right now I'm on my way to the first day of 1st grade if you don't know what's going on. To be honest, I'm pretty excited. I'm good, I'm smart, & I have good friends so what could go wrong?".

Without noticing at first, she finally realizes the car was in front of the elementary school.

"Oh, here we are", she said to you and herself.

"Good-bye, honey-bunny!", her mom called out.

"Good-bye, mom!", Elle shouted out.

"I love you!"

"Love you too!".

She smiled and waved at her mom slowly driving away before she went through the doors of her school.
At least she knew where her room was so she had no problem with that.

Off to Mrs Dahlstrom's I go, she thought as she was walking down the halls.

Suddenly she heard a musical noise coming from close by. Was it behind her? No. Was it in front of her? No. Left or right? Neither. It came from her blue, short-sleeved shirt, more precisely, her chest. It was a glowing blue circle on her chest that emitted a G note from it. After she gasped, both the music & the orb faded away into nothing. It may have faded away but Elle kept it in her mind just in case it was important.

And it is.

Hello everybody, sorry for another short chapter but future chapters will get longer & more interesting, trust me. The next one though (kinda but not really spoiler alert) is a part I may or might not be official. I have mixed thoughts about it but you get the idea. Anyways, as always, I'll see you guys next time. BYE!