7 The things I'm good at

It was already the end of the workweek and I couldn't be happier. My first week here. I need to celebrate this.

These two days after our make-out session with my boss were very tense and sexually frustrated. It was difficult not to jump him every time we were in his office alone and especially when his eyes were hungrily roaming my body and that irresistible smirk was playing in the corner of his mouth. The smirk you wanna either kiss or slap away.

We didn't talk or even mention what had happened between us. But I think it was his newfound purpose in life, to make me all hot and bothered every time his hand 'accidentally' brushed my lower back or my arm, sending goosebumps all over the place. It was a game to him. And I was all game on.

I made my mission to look extra good and sexy these two days wearing a tight-fitting dress or skirt. My voice dropped an octave to sound more seductive every time I call him Sir or Mr. Cambell. And it was very satisfying to watch his perfectly sculpted jaw clench and his Adam's apple to bobble.

With my morning coffee, I made for him, I made a show of putting the cup on his table, giving him my irresistible smirk and quite a look at my silky clad cleavage.

I like this game,

I like the tension between us,

I like the look in his eyes that spoke louder than any words.

There were so many sparkles between us, that we could burn this place to ashes.

I like the feeling of passion between us and the anticipation of something that will definitely happen at the end of this game it was building in me, turning my insides into the mash.

Just when I was retrieving my boss's office with a flashed cheeks and stupid smile on my face another graff voice startled me. I looked up and see a gorgeous smile that belonged to Theo.

"Hey beautiful, you're ok there?" He looked me up with a suspicious gaze. I cleared my throat, trying to compose myself

"Yeah why?" I sound innocent.

"Nothing, you just looked... Nevermind," He finished suddenly. "I came here to invite you with us for some drinks to celebrate the first week of you working here. There's a small gathering at the bar not so far from here."

Without a thought, I was both hands for this.

"Yes, I would love to, just give me ten minutes so I could finish up here and we can head out."

Just when I was turning off my computer, the door to my boss's office opened and a tall figure of Mr. Cambell came into my view.

"Mrs. Price would you..." He cut himself quickly when he saw Theo sitting on the couch in the waiting area. "Theo are you here for me?"

"No, just waiting for Elizabeth to finish." He responded with a smile.

Ryan's eyes shot back to mine and he pierced his lips into a thin line. His eyes were holding many emotions and questions.

"Yes, we're going to celebrate my first week here," I said just a little too cheerfully.

"Yes... Yes, see you Monday." And he turned around without even second look in my direction. I felt somewhat disappointed but I quickly gulped my stupid emotions, smoothed my skirt, and smiled at Theo.

"Let's scurry away from here."
He chuckled and we both head out to the elevator. Me with the determination of spending good time, get shitfaced, and maybe to make out with someone cute.

The bar was big and crowded, but I still loved it here. The music playing, all the people talking, laughing or drinking, trying to relax after the difficult working week. This was so different from my past everyday surroundings that I was happy just from being here, being like all of them, to drink and mindle. And maybe, just maybe I was drinking a little too much.