15 Revenge

A/n ATTENTION  Very important note❗❗❗

A/n ATTENTION 
Very important note❗❗❗

If you read this, please,🙏
tell me if this chapter goes
after chapter # 11 or #14, because I have a bug in my Wattpad app
I could not fix. 

And also☝, to avoid any spoilers or confusions please check the numeration before you read!

This must be read after chapter 14❗

Walking into the restaurant in my favorite dress and a skyscraper high Louboutin made me look as if I was a confident, fierce woman.

To tell the truth, this attire gave me some courage, but I felt like it was seeping out with every step I made to Mr. Novich's personal booth. I was afraid I would run for the hills any moment now.

With a final step, the receptionist opened the door and reviled me a man who was sitting behind the table. Mr. 'dangerous big mob boss' was not even looking like one. That was until you look into his eyes.

He was a few years older than sixty but he didn't look his age at all. His hair was jet black, without a trace of gray in it. His black deep eyes were almost sucking your soul out and planting an uncontrollable fear and unease inside of you. He looked like a devil. And I was about to sign the deal with him.

I knew him long before this meeting. Patrick introduced us about two years ago on some charity ball or other shit reach people use to reduce their taxes. I remembered Patrick was unusually friendly and fawning over the man. I really didn't like him and was trying to keep the distance. But Patrick was very persistent and dragged me to every dinner or party Mr. Novich held.

"Aw, hello Elizabeth! It's good to see you again." His voice sounded gruff despite his kind words. He gave me chills.

"Good morning Mr. Novich" I stood awkwardly before him, shifting from one foot to another and fidgeting with my fingers.

"Where's my manners? Have a sit. Andrey!" Before I could respond, a big, buff man pulled out the chair opposite Mr. Novich for me. I sit hesitantly feeling like a sheep to the slaughter.

"Would you like something to eat?" Again, the words were polite but the obvious order hiding behind them made me oblige and ask for a salad.

"So honey how are you? I haven't heard from you for a long time." He asked after I placed my order.

I

must say that this man in front of me could have fooled me if I didn't know his line of work. He was looking like a kind, concerned grandfather. Only his dark eyes digging deep into your head were giving him away.