Epilogue

A/n please be careful with numeration of the chapters☝ it could be fucked up. PM me if it is.

2 months later.

Yeah, it was two months ago when I last heard about Patrick.

One day I came home, found the divorce papers signed, and some documents that said he had no claims on all our properties and assets. Patrick had disappeared with no trace. I tried not to think where he could be but I guess Mr. Novich dealt with everything in his own way.

Vladislav stayed true to his word and left me shares in the firm. I must say that it was a very generous part.

When the news about the divorce had become widely known, Alexis tried to reach me. She wanted to know where the hell Patrick was. The bitch. I advised her to fuck off. I think it was the last drop in our relationship and it still pained me to say this.

A month ago, I thought that it was better to be this sad somewhere at the beach and with a big cocktail in my hand and rented a small house in Greece.

I fall in love with the house. Two bedrooms with huge windows on the seaside. A small stone kitchen with a great view of the mountain in the distance and a grape garden. A narrow stone path between trees walked me right to my small private beach.

It is a perfect small village, with picturesque stone houses on narrow streets. A faint aroma of pine trees lingered in the air, making it easier to bear with the heat. I felt happier looking into the clear azure blue water on the small fish swimming near. This is a perfect place, my personal paradise.

Perfect but lonely.

There are a lot of people around, locals and tourists but I prefer to stay away. After all this time, I still want just one person by my side. And I hate myself for still hoping. I know it was in vain. Especially after what I had done.

After I dealt with Alexiss, I had one more person to put in his place. Ryan. Maybe it would teach him not to treat women as nothing. I knew what would be the best way. Mess with his business. And I did.

There was one deal Ryan was dying to sign. The anonymous auction had to be held in a few days. Every company intended to offer a huge sum of money. I knew how much he was going to bet and I leaked this information to his biggest rivals. That was Mr.Novich and "Price Co". He rise his offer just a little over Ryan's and won.

I knew Ryan would guess that it was me who did this. I waited for him to show up on my doorsteps but he never did. Instead of Ryan, the police knocked on my door asking a lot of questions. I guess Alexiss reported about Patrick's disappearing and they came to me. I answered their questions as honestly as I could considering I shouldn't mention Mr. Novich and all company related things.

I just said I last saw him when he brought the divorce papers to me. Looking at me slightly suspiciously but having no evidence, the police fucked off.

But the damage was already done. The press found out about the sudden disappearance and the rumors started one ridiculous than the other.

My favorite was that I killed Patrick when I found out about his cheating on me and hide his body in the basement. Not too far from the truth actually. Except I didn't do it, and I would definitely not hide his body in my basement.

I knew that eventually all the attention and interest in this story would fade away but it was too much so I fling.

Now I'm here, in my personal paradise. Laing lazily on the deck chair I look at small waves hitting rocks off the cliff. The sun is about to set painting everything into the soft pink and orange colors. This is beautiful.The rustling of the sand pick my attention and I turn to look at the intruder.

My heart skips a beat than the second one. Seconds passed but I still couldn't fathom who is before my eyes.

He stops right at my chair. The last sunrays flare on his necked torso. My eyes roam his perfect body appreciating all the muscles. I almost start to drool but quickly compose myself. What is he doing here? How? Why?... Too many questions.

"Hi," His deep voice resonated with my heartbeat and shook me right to my core.

"How did you found me?" I ask after a moment of silent stare-battle between us. So intense, so passionate. It is as if we tried to say everything with our eyes.

"I keep my taps on your movements" That statement makes my insides warming with feelings I tried to suppress all this time.

"You want me to pay you for your lost contract? Or, maybe use for another one?" I already knew he wasn't. I see it in his eyes that are intently and longingly watching at me.

"No." Ryan simply replied.

"Why are you here then?"

He lowers his gorgeous body at my deck chair. My heart beats with excitement.

"Because I terribly missed you. And I love you so fucking much."

Now it was a perfect paradise for the two of us.

~~~

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭

Thank you all for reading! 💋💋💋

Let me know how you like it.