10 Powerful gravity

smut ahead

I dived into work trying to forget about my feelings for Ryan, but he proved it was an impossible task. All this week I was an exemplary worker, doing everything I was inquired and some more.

I called Alexis a few times to tell her about my decision to stop everything with Ryan, but she was always busy and had no time. I felt like something was wrong with us, and I needed us to be good again. She's like my family, not sister by blood, but sister by heart, and my go-to if anything went to shit.

And now I felt like everything was crumbling. My, I don't know if I could call it so, break up with Ryan phased me harder than I initially thought. Constant calls from Patrick pestering me to come back. Never dying nagging and greasy glances from Mrs. Brock, that I received on a daily basis. If it wasn't for Theo, who occasionally came to my office and took me for lunch, I was alone and I was miserable.

Ryan was true to his word and he kept treating me strictly professional. There were few times I caught him staring at me longingly, but that could be just my imagination and wishful thinking.

It was Thursday already and I couldn't wait for a weekend to come. I wanted to go to Alexis and brag her about Ryan over a glass, or a bottle, of wine. I wanted to have some time away from him and his piercing blue eyes and alluring smile. I tried to ignore and avoid him as much as I could, but it proved to be difficult or rather, mission impossible when I was his assistant.

Today Ryan hadn't been in his office from the morning and I felt both relieved and disappointed. It's as if I had two persons in me: one wanted to stay strong and didn't fall prey to his charm, while the other one just wanted to succumb to this all-consuming desire and surrender to his will. That's just pathetic.

"Mrs. Price, Mr. Cambell wants you to pick up documents from his table and fetch them to him."

Just my luck. When I thought it could be a day without him, Mrs. Brock had to crush my hopes.

"Ok, where should I take them?" I asked sluggishly. Mrs. Brock glared at me and put a piece of paper with the address on my table. The address I recognized instantly.

"He's home right now, so try to be useful and hurry up." Her rudeness didn't bother me at that moment. Oh God, I had to go to Ryan's home, like in the place where we had sex, the place where he's alone now, and he was waiting for me. Fuck my life.

I stood in his office blindly staring at papers in my hand. Yeah I could do it, no problems. I'll go in, leave the papers and go out. Simple like that.

I glanced at the documents in my hand and looked them through to make sure I have all I needed and then headed out to his home. There's no point in dragging this out.

I didn't give myself time to have second thoughts and quickly knocked on the door, patiently waiting.

Nothing. I knocked again. Still silence. What a hell? Was this Mrs. Brock bad joke? Because God knows, she had no sense of humor. I pulled the doorknob and it opened.

'Please let him be alive and no murderers hiding in his apartment' – I prayed silently.

I quickly went to the living room and left documents on his coffee table. I looked around when I heard his voice. He was talking on the phone. He looking stunning. He lost his suit jacket and was just in his white almost see-through dress shirt, giving me a pretty fantastic view of his bulged biceps. His black tie was loosened around his neck and I wanted to yank at it and smash my lips to his.

"Ok, Roy, take care of this, I'll call you back." He quickly finished his conversation and now all his attention was diverted on me. I didn't know if that was a good thing, because the intensity of his eyes could put me into the hospital bed. I'm sure my brain was giving up on me from the lack of oxygen. I stopped breathing, he made me forget how to breathe.

We didn't say a word, just staring at each other. The atmosphere grew thicker, hotter around us.

"I b...br...brought the papers," I stuttered, finally, finding it hard to push the words from my stiff throat.

"I know," his seductive smirk inched its way across his lips.

The moment I saw that smirk I understood. It was his plan all along, to have me here, alone, to band my will and seduce me.

"I should go," I said, but stayed glued to place never finding the strength to move away.

He shook his head and his hair fell on his forehead in soft waves. I wanted so badly to run my fingers through it.

He reached me in a few long steps and stopped just in front of me, my hands were itching to touch him.

"Elizabeth," he caressed my name. He placed his arm on my hand and tugged me closer, our bodies were lightly touching and I was almost fainting from all the tension.

"Ryan," it sounded breathless, more like a whisper.

"Tell me what do you want?" His eyes didn't leave mine for a second, while his hand landed on my waist. Fingers digging into my skin, holding me slightly possessively. "Tell me Elizabeth." He demanded and I was glad to oblige. To hell with it.

"I want you to kiss me." I could almost feel his lips on mine and I wanted nothing as much as I wanted to taste them right now. He made me wait, teasing me, and this anticipation was making me crazy. I wanted him; no I needed him, craved for his touches, kisses.

The moment when our lips meshed together was like an explosion, big bang. There were only us in the universe. I felt relieved, excited, alive, and happy. I felt stupid from willingly keeping myself from him for so long.

His mouth felt hungrier than ever before. I grabbed his tie in my fist, trying to pull him even closer. He bit down gently on my bottom lip, causing me to moan in delight.

The wave of desire ran through my body to my core, dampening my panties. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. My skirt riding up to my waist, exposing my lace panties.

Ryan carried me towards his bedroom, never pulling away from kissing me.

He laid me on the bed and unbuttoned his shirt, all the while staring at me, his eyes almost black with desire. As soon as his shirt and tie were discarded on the floor, he lunged at me. He kissed his way down my neck, sucking on my collarbone deliciously painfully so. His fingers were working on my blouse hurriedly trying to open all the small buttons.

"Fuck it," he growled and ripped it apart with a loud tearing sound. I gasped and tried to look angry at him, but he knew I fake it. I loved his wild side, his passion, and his need for me, to be in me. I loved the way his hungry mouth covered my nipple. His hands were everywhere on my face, my neck, roaming my body possessively. My fingers run through his hair tugging at the ends and pulling him closer. But it was still not enough.

"I need you," I begged, unzipping his pants and pushing them down to free his rock hard cock.

Ryan ripped my panties off and I felt him slamming into me a moment later with no warning, making me cry his name loudly. I was more than ready for him.

"I've been dreaming about this for days," he confessed pushing his cock deeper inside of me, forcing moan after moan from my parted lips." I needed to hold you... to taste you... to fuck you..." with every word he thrust deeper, harder, using the headboard above me as leverage.

Ryan leaned down and kissed me soundlessly. His other hand squeezed my breast, pinching and pulling my pebbled nipple while he kept ramming into me.

This was too much and too good. My high black heels were digging into his fine ass. My nails were scratching his ripple back, while I felt him everywhere working my most pleasuring points, and I could not have enough of it. I tried to hold myself back, wishing this to last longer, but it was futile.

Ryan felt I was close and with a carnal smile across his face he slammed into me so hard I swear I saw stars. He threw my legs on his shoulders, changing position, and angle. He held my gaze while thrusting even deeper hitting the spot and sent me spiraling into oblivion. I was crying his name and other incoherent nonsense, while I felt my insides convulsing around his shaft. With few more hard thrusts Ryan's cock twitch, spitting deep inside of me.

Ryan collapsed beside me, and we lay there, trying to catch our breath.

"I missed you too," I said with a happy smile, turning to face him.