11.2 Used

Ryan's POV

My door to the office was slightly ajar so I could see when Elizabeth would come. I wanted to talk to her as soon as possible.

She was late and I know I would hear all about it later from Mrs. Brock. She made it her mission to inform me of Elizabeth for every small flaw and deficiencies she'd made.

To think Elizabeth was just learning, I would say she was doing great, she's a quick learner and a very determined worker. She even had a few very helpful ideas and adjustments to some of our deals. I found myself asking her advice on some topics and they always were wise.

However, Mrs. Brock was still not impressed and stressed it on every occasion. She even asked me to change my mind and hire someone more suitable for the position, more expert. I dismissed the idea immediately, I wanted to be able to see Liza here every day.

Elizabeth was late today and I wondered why. Maybe, she had overslept?

I was well aware from experience how she loved sleeping, she's not a morning person, but it was her first time being late for work. I'd let it slip this time, 'maybe I'll punish her later'. – I thought and felt my cock twitched in my pants.

That was a common reaction when I thought about my Liza. It looked like I can't have enough of her; she was driving me nuts with need. My hands were itching to touch her perfect silk skin. My mouth was eager to kiss her rose full lips. My cock pulsing painfully to be buried deep inside her warm, wet...

"You're late, Mrs. Price. Again." I heard Mrs. Brock's harsh, unwelcome voice and smiled to myself. That woman is too tight and she didn't like Elizabeth from the beginning. I didn't know how Elizabeth handled her for so long, what with her short temper was a miracle - 

"Shut up! You're an arrogant, evil, annoying bitch!"

What a? My brows shot up in surprise, I thought I misheard something.  

"I tried everything to be friendly and helpful with you, but you gave no shit. You only knew how to stab me whenever I'd tripped. You need to take out that broom that was shoved up your ass, because it may be the reason for your sore mood every day."

I sit comfortably in my chair and waited. I didn't know what was going on, but I guess I would find out pretty soon.

I smiled at Elizabeth when she slammed my doors shut with a loud bang. Her eyes were wide and angry, her cheeks flushed, breasts were heaving, threatening to make those tiny buttons on her blouse flying, her fingers tightly curled into fists. And all that anger, rolling in waves from her body, was now directed at me.

"What's with all the noise?" I asked humorously, drinking in her wild, furious expression. God, she looked sexy as all hell. Scarry, but nonetheless sexy.

She approached me with slow, meticulous steps, looking like a lioness on the hunt. Calm before the storm.

This woman was something else. She was everything, perfect. The fire that burned you with passion, and ice that her eyes turned into, when something wasn't right.

Seductress, with a power to make me kneeled down before her, when she walked into my office with a sultry smile and with a burning need in her eyes, but she turned docile whenever I bury myself deep in her pussy, glad to submit to everything I ask her.

Funny or childish in her everyday behavior, always had a way to light my day.  She's also smart and intelligent, interesting to talk with.

She was beautiful, even now, looking like she was going to tear me apart with her bare hands or scrap my eyes from the sockets. I kept silent, enjoying the view.