chapter seven _ back together

Betty's POV
I went to the living room to see him; he had an oxygen mask this time and he was staring at me . I kneeled down in front of him, took his hand and suddenly I broke down ,I could see we were both crying . He asked me to take off the mask and when I did he said "missed you Cooper "
" I'm so sorry Jug, I was so dumb. I should have never broke up with you. It's all my fault "
"It's not your fault that I was dumb. I was like a nuclear bomb that exploded and destroyed everything "
" Jug, what can I do for you? I know you  can't get any better but I just want you ask me something to do, I can't handle the the fact that I'm guilty "
He was gasping for air and I wanted to put on his mask but before I do, he said "Betty, just stay by my side " and then I put his mask. I asked him if he wanted to see others and he didn't say a thing but closed his eyes; I knew the meaning of that so I called them and they both came in. "Ok guys, tell me what did I miss? Is bughead back again?" I nodded. She screamed and Archie said "I think we should celebrate "
" we can have a party here. What's your idea?"Veronica said
" How about going outside? That's what Jughead really needs " Cyrus said
"Dude I almost died ten minutes ago, of course I can't go out " Jughead said
" I know and I also know it's a regular thing for you . You'll be ok in an hour "
"Oh Cy ,you were supposed to be my friend not my enemy "
" yeah and that's why I'm going to take you out. You need it man"
"He's right Jug; tell me when was the last time you saw the sky? Maybe two weeks ago when you could still walk?" Archie said
"Ok Arch I got it. I'll go out but we'll go wherever I tell you "
" ok deal " then Cyrus sent us out to make him ready,it took about half an hour and we were sitting in my car until they appeared. Jughead was on his wheelchair and Cyrus was coming after him, carrying a bag full of stuff. We helped him sit in the car and drove to the Sweetwater river, where he wanted to go. It took us an hour to get there but it was worth it. We had a lot of fun. Archie and Veronica were swimming and I spent my time watching a movie with Jughead and Cyrus until the Barchie couple got tired and joined us, then we all lay down on fresh grass .

Veronica said "OMG ,I can't still realize if it's a dream or not. It feels real but I can't even believe it's happening, I mean the four of us together again, it seemed like a miracle "
"Yeah I have the same feeling. You know Jug, that night when we were in the hospital and your doctor told us about your situation, I thought that I will never see you the way you used to be but not I'm so happy you're trying "Archie said
"You're right Arch. I just want to take back my feelings and emotions because I'm 100% sure I can never take back my body but I'm sure I can take my soul back.I was missing happiness and love and joy; you know I don't say it's easy to be like me because it's not but it would be worse without you guys. I'm happy to have you by my side, specially you Betty. "
It was getting and we decided to go back. We went to Jughead's home and saw FP sitting in front of the door. He gave me a hug as soon as he saw me. He said "Thank you so much Betty. I can't believe he got out of house but he did thanks to you "
" don't say that Mr.Jones, actually I think he wants to get back to normal and it was his first step "
Then I went to say goodbye to Jug and Archie and Veronica came too.
We were ready to go but in the last moment Veronica said " By the way Jug, this weekend is my birthday party and I was hoping maybe you and Cyrus can come "
" I don't think I can "
" Oh come on Jug, who are you afraid of ? Those losers Bulldogs _ except you Archie _? Let me tell you something Jug, no one can hurt you in my party because if they do, I will kick them out. Also I don't want you to ignore the fact that you have Cyrus who is as protective as a bodyguard. So now you're coming?"
"I'll try " she kissed his forehead shook her hand goodbye. After that we all left his house.

Jughead's POV
That night I convinced dad and Cyrus take take me to my own room. I was lying on my bed and Cyrus was on the floor. It was around 3 AM and I couldn't sleep. I called Cyrus "Hey Cy ,are you awake?" I didn't expect that but he woke up and said "yep ,just like you "
" and what's the reason?"
" I don't know man, just surrounded by millions of thoughts "
"Cy, you know, after I got paralyzed, you came into my life and right now you're the one who knows about my situation more than others and I think I can trust you. So can I tell you something as a secret ?"
" I'm all ears "
" I know you're working hard to take care of me and I think I'm sharing everything with you about my illness; you take the hard work and I take the pain which is way harder, so I guess you know how I'm feeling "
" I understand you, all kinds of disorders are painful but let's get back to your secret "
I was saying . The whole thing is that I want to stop the pain "
"It seems weird but I think about that too. I'm not blind dude. I can see you and of course the pain you are in, to be honest I'm not like your father or your girlfriend. Today I talked to her about and she got really angry. The main difference between me and others is that I see you as someone in pain but they see you as someone they love "
"If they love me, why don't they let me go?"
"Because they don't know the real meaning of love. When you love someone, his happiness is your happiness. I know you're not happy now but if your death can make you happy, then they should let you go "
"Thank you Cy. You're like the brother I've never had "

Well I hope you like this part. I want to ask you two questions and I will be so happy if you answer me. First of all what is your idea about my new character Cyrus and where are you from? I just want to know more about my readers and I want to make sure my story doesn't include anything inappropriate for cultures