chapter eleven _ what just happened?

Jughead's POV

She sat next to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Don't touch me please " I said
"I'm your mother Jug; did you forget that?"
"Really? Is it what you call yourself?"
"Look I'm sorry Jug. I know what I did and I blame myself every second of my life for it; but how long should I suffer? How long should we suffer? Don't you want to fill that emptiness in your life by having a family? A real one? "

"I'm impressed but let me tell you what happened when you left us. Dad started drinking and became an alcoholic; I left home because I didn't want to stay with him under the same roof. I used to sleep at school, park, white wyrm and Archie's house and I couldn't stop thinking about Jellybean because she was still living in that house but finally I found out she had left home too. My 9_ year old sister left home because of what you did then you still call yourself a mother?"
I was tearing up and she started wiping my tears. I knew what I said broke her heart but where was she when I was heartbroken? Where was she when the whole world was agaisnt me?
She was hugging me but this time I didn't tell her not to do that because that was all I needed; I really needed to feel her touch. I broke down; I was definitely crying like a child that has lost his mom.
"It's ok Jug, it happens to all of us. Sometimes people break our heart and sometimes we do, but there is also something beautiful named forgiveness.I know what I did hurt you. We can forgive and forget everything from the beginning but it won't happen if you don't let me in. It only depends on you Jug "
"But what if you leave us again? In that case I will drown in sadness "
"This time, there is no excuse. We'll start and this time only death can take our family apart "
Then we heard someone coming inside and this time it was dad with JB. They walked in the living room and I can say dad was in a great shock when he saw mom . He was standing motionless till Cyrus saw his situation and said "mr. Jones , would you like to take a seat?"
And then he came back to normal
"oh yeah,thanks for reminding me Cy " he said
He took a seat and I could see how mad he was. I was still leaning on my mom's shoulder with teary eyes.
"What the hell are you doing here Gladys?" Dad asked
" I came to see my son;I think he's been missing me too "
"I told you not to come; didn't I?"
I knew they were about to fight but I wasn't in the best mood of being in the middle of their argument. So,I said "Dad, if you're doing this for me, I should say that I want her back. I changed my mind, maybe you should do the same thing "
"Yesterday you almost died when I told you she's coming and now you change your mind. What's wrong with you?" He shouted
"I didn't want to see her because I had already forgotten the feeling of having someone as a mother, but now I can feel it and it's the best thing that has ever happened to me."
"Is it what you really want in your life son?"
"Dad, I'm already broken. Maybe having a family can make me feel better "
"If it's your choice, then I should say Welcome to Gladys "
After that they hugged each other and then they went to the motel she was staying in to bring her stuff.
I was feeling way better because I knew dad always wanted her back and when I saw them together,I became the happiest.

Cyrus's POV
It happened so fast!!! Suddenly Jughead's evil mother _ that's what he used to call her _ came out of nowhere, talked to him for minutes and changed his mind but how possible is it?
It was just weird because he used to hate her so much, he was kinda allergic to the word of mother. You know, I'm not sure what happens in Jughead's mind but I could guess it was a part of his plan; first his reunion with Betty and then his mom; the ones who exactly broke his heart ,as I said weird.
I knew he wouldn't tell me about it and I just decided to stay silent until he reveals everything.
That day, Gladys joined the Jones family and I can say everyone was happy. Jughead was smiling all the time and JB was the happiest but at the end of the night, me and Jughead were alone; again. I was lying on the floor,next to his bed when he said "say something Cy, you've been quiet today "
"I just didn't want to ruin your happy moments. "
"You're the worst liar Cy. Just tell me what's bothering you "
"The way you suddenly changed Jug. it's really scaring me "
"What?"
" I remember the first week of my job in your house. You were depressed and you didn't want to see your mom or even Betty but now, you have both of them by your side. I know it's not you Jug;it's like you're possessed by something and that's horrifying "
"Chill bro,everything will be fine. I promise "

And that's all he said, the most terrifying sentence "everything will be fine "

I hope you like it .Tell me what you think is going to happen. I like to read your predictions