chapter nineteen _ Things I didn't have time to tell you

Cyrus's POV
I got ready to participate in Jughead's funeral. He didn't want people to wear black clothes in his funeral and that's why I wore white clothes. Jughead wasn't a popular guy but I can say everyone came to his funeral.
We said goodbye to Jughead and buried his body. After that FP came for his speech
"Hi everyone. I don't know if you knew my son or not but I'm sure whatever you know about him is wrong because he was a mystery; as a father I could never understand him, neither his friends. His last months were full of pain, sickness and suffering ; he couldn't move at all and walking again was his dream. His dream of walking didn't come true but I'm sure that his soul is flying and he's finally free. I know I must be sad but I'm not because my son is in a better place right now. I'm not sad because my son wasn't happy with his life and a father is happy when his child is happy ; so I know he's happy right now and I think there's no reason for me to be sad. Now I want to ask Cyrus to come for his speech "
I came for my speech and to be honest, the number of people who were looking at me kinda scared me. I started.

"I've never had a brother in my life. I lied; I've never had a biological brother but Jughead was my brother. He treated me like a real brother and now that he's gone, I feel like I've lost a family member. We spent a lot of time together and during all this time, he taught me a lot. He taught me things that you can never learn at any school; he didn't teach me math or science, he taught me how to live my life . He was the wisest man I've ever seen in my life.I believe that our world is amazing; every day we meet new people, sometimes we lose them and sometimes we forget them but this is the thing about Jughead Jones, he will never be forgotten. I don't know we are you Jughead and I don't know if you hear me but wherever you are, I wish you happiness and peace. Rest in peace my friend. "
After my speech, we put flowers on his grave and went FP's house.
I knew I didn't have any thing to do in the Jones house so I decided to pack my stuff. When I was packing, I saw a CD in my stuff. It was Jughead's testament, the one that I had to give his family after his funeral. Before I say goodbye I gave it to FP
"Jughead asked me to give to you " I said
"Can you stay here for a while? You remind me of him "
"I don't know "
"Can you watch it and think about staying then?"
"Okay "
There was a topic on the CD 'things I didn't have time to tell you '. FP played it and we started watching it. It was Jughead lying on his bed talking.
"Hey guys, if you're watching this, I'm dead but there are things I didn't have time to tell you. I wanted to write a them but I couldn't so, you have to see me ugly face even when I'm dead . First things first I don't want anyone to cry for my death.
Betty ,I'm sorry for whatever I did. I broke your heart and I will never forgive myself . I'm sorry I didn't have enough time to make a life with you but I'm sure you'll find someone better than me.
Dad, I can't use words to thank you. You've always been my role model and you thought me how to live my life.
Mom, you enlightened my life by teaching me forgiveness. I want you to stay with dad and JB. I want you to be really careful about Jellybean, to see if she's okay. I don't want what happened to me happen to her because she deserves a life. Please don't leave them again.
Jellybean, my little Jellybean, I'm sorry for scaring you that night. You're the most supportive person in my life and I'm really thankful for having a sister like you. I'm going to miss you more than others
And Cyrus, you changed my life bro. I always enjoy talking to you. Dude, you changed my view of life, I wish I had seen you before I tried to kill myself. When I was child I wished for a big brother and my dream came true this year. You will always be my brother Cy.
Archie, you and Veronica were always by my side. I told you everything before but tell Veronica that I owe her so much.
Guys I'm going to miss you so much but I wanna tell you something, it's a secret. Maybe I'm dead but if you miss me, you can see the night stars because I'll be one of them. Bye guys, I'll see you soon "

So, it is the last part of this story and I can't be any happier. I could finally finish something. I'm going to send my new fanfic soon and I will be so happy if you support me. I love you guys. Mal