Chapter 60: Again.

Hi guys, I'm so sorry. Wattpad sort of cut the chapter away while I copied and pasted from my draft place. Idunnoknowwaiz going on. But, this is the extension of the last chapter. I just knew it didn't get the reaction it deserved. Sorry. Please read and leave a comment. Thank you.

"What does she mean by that?"

I felt Adeel tense, I am leaning on him. He tenses up further to whatever he's being told on the phone.

"I'll be there once we land. Make no mistake about it, no one should be told of my arrival. I feel like I need to flex some of my powers." I turn to watch him in shock and by now, the entire family's attention is in him.

"Adeelu, me kike so?" Maama asks, he laughs harshly in return.

"Inna Saude went to influence some of the board members of Hassan Telecoms, the Chairperson is requesting a board meeting by five pm." Maama looks at her watch, I look at mine, it's exactly eleven am.

"What on Earth is wrong with this old woman." Maama shakes her head with her eyes shut. Moh comes out of the cockpit where he's been assisting the pilot.

"What happened?" Adeel tells him and Moh curses softly, Maama eyes him.

"I'll be at that meeting."Adeel says "And heads will roll." I press my hand against his bicep to calm him.

"Calm down." He visibly calms himself.

"I'm just trying to think of what Inna would gain by doing this. She can't even chair the board if she wanted. She just wants to rustle up trouble where there is nothing." He picks up his phone and sends a message.

"She will regret she tried this. I promise her with every breath I have. This old woman has wrecked enough havoc on our family." He ends his monlogue with a promise. The atmosphere has cooled completely. Making everyone pensive.

"Let's cheer up okay, nothing is going to go wrong. I just need to talk to my lawyers to know how to start suing people."Maama says,  Safiyya chokes up laughter, making me laugh also.

******

"Welcome."

Adeel walks to my side if the bed and pecks my forehead, he rubs my shoulder through the nightgown I'm wearing.

"It was fine. All crisis averted. Inna Saude will be served a court notice if she doesn't back off my father's properties." I sigh and that prompts him to sit on the bed. The bed dips in with his weight.

"It was her son's. All of it was Baaba's and he was her son." Adeel shakes his head.

"I'd have you know that the Hassan family didn't have this money before my father's time. It took Maama's parents and the connections they had to push father, then Baaba made good business decisions, he was a shrewd business man." I nod in understanding, no wonder Baaba was resolute. Still doesn't take away the fact that it was Baaba's.

"So, Inna Saude is technically only entitled to the farms. And those farms themselves at the last turnover have out sixty million. What does she use all these money for?" I giggle at his expression.

"Let's move on to nicer matters?" I nod and show him the contract Ebira's company and mine signed on my MacBook. He looks through and nods his head.

"So, what's next?" He takes off his cufflinks and socks while I narrate what's next to him.

"I'm just so proud of you, who's your advertising firm?" I mention a name and he whistles.

"You're going all out? Wow Beela. Wow." I beam at his praise. His fair face gets brighter with his smile. He unbuttons his black shirt as I tell the negotiations with the firm.

"You're one of a kind. You're a gem. You're everything I prayed for." I eye him in mock disappointment. My belly is fluttering in excitement

"Want more?" I nod shyly, he shrugs out of his shirt and grabs my face gently. Gently kissing and licking my face.

"Your dimple." He kisses my left cheek. "Your expressive eyes." A kiss on each eyelid. "Your lips that drive me crazy Everytime you pout or stretch them into a smile." He lays his own lips on mine and we battle for control for a moment before relaxing our stance.

"And your heart, your beautiful heart that takes in everyone and loves them beautifully, your kind heart that would do anything for anyone. I probably love that the most about you." I aww and kiss his cheek.

"I love you Nabeela. It's Eternal." He stands up and says he's going to pray his missed prayers. I'm still in fog, a silly smile on my face.

******

"Blush brush  please."

Faith hands me a blusher and I gently add blush to the face of the vice president's wife. I ask her to smile a bit before carefully applying it.

"So, I hear you're releasing your own makeup line?" I smile, my makeup line is a conversation starter, all thanks to my advertising firm.

"Yes Ma'am. Next month." She nods. I make a mental note to add her to the guest list for the release party.

Once we're done, she gets up and carries her bag leaving us to pack our stuff leisurely. I order a cab to pick Faith up from the bus stop I'll drop her off at and we pack the stuff to my car.

The Headmaid shuts the door after us with our heavy bags filled with makeup and photography equipment.

We luckily parked close to the house, the path is well-lit with bright overhead lights.

"Affy." I roll my eyes, and continue walking. Faith stops for a second to look at who called.

"Nabeela!" I refuse to stop until I've dropped everything in my hands in my boot. I know who.

"Nadir, what do you want?" I ask him after dusting my hands and covering myself with my big veil more.

"I came to apologise." I cross my arms over my navy blue covered chest.

"For what exactly?" He shakes his head suspiciously making me step back.

"I should never have beaten you, I should never have laid a hand on you." I nod my head but say nothing.

"I wish I could turn the hands of time, I'd love to have you back in my life as my wife-" I raise a hand to halt his heartfelt speech. I've grown past that.

"I'm no longer your wife now, I'm Adeel Baba Hassan's wife now. And I intend to be for as long as Allah allows." He rubs a hand over his face.

"Please let me know whenever he breaks your heart, because I know he will. Is he not a man?" I shake my head and bite my lips in regret for him.

"He's not you and that is his superpower. He knows better than to be the same man that other men are. He's different and his difference is his amazingness." I walk back to my car door and pry it open. I wave Faith in and I settle in. A thought occurs to me.

"Nadir?" He walks close.

"Please, Dan Allah, let this be the last time you'll ever seek me out. I don't like to be reminded of the breast that you were." He nods with his eyes widened.

I place my car in reverse and begin to roll out the car into the centre of the car park.

"Ma'am?" I turn to Faith.

"I'm proud of you. You were so cool." I nod stiffly.

"I just wish I'd done that sooner." I really wish.

Bye,

Till we see again.

TheOmoope.