Introduction

Hello fellow Wattpadians

The story, Consequences, is a work of fiction and so names of characters, places and events are purely fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, places and or events as portrayed or described is purely coincidental.

Please do understand that no part of this book may be copied without the writer's permission neither in part or whole. Work on this project took a lot of effort and sleepless nights.

This book hasn't been edited but as the author, I have tried to make it readable and enjoyable as possible. It may contain spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence errors but I have tried to minimize these mistakes.

If you love a good romance story then this is the story for you. It is a story with twists and turns in the life of the main character Tola Segun. Set in Lagos, Nigeria, there is much use of pidgin english all across the story.

Please if you find it interesting don't forget to share, comment and vote. Now it's you the reader's turn to sit back and enjoy the story. Thanks to all those who have read the story, added it to their Wattpad reading list and also voted. Much appreciation and respect I have for your efforts.

Copyright 2019 Abes Wattsman

Cover Design by The African Society AfricaBookClubs