Chapter 26

Jennie woke up before Jisoo. After a while, Jisoo woke up too due to the pressure change in the cabin, her ears were hurting. It was uncomfortable and Jisoo didn't like that feeling. Jennie noticed Jisoo's uncomfortableness but she had no idea how to solve it. So, she hugged Jisoo tighter and gently massaged both Jisoo's ears. Physically, it did not gave Jisoo any help but it healed Jisoo's pain mentally. The warm feeling in Jisoo's heart overcame the pain in her ears.

Luckily, they landed on Jeju soon. There were people from the hotel already waiting for them at the airport so they went to the hotel right after they landed. It was a really nice and grand hotel nearby the beach. Jennie booked one of the nicest room with the best view. Jisoo was amazed by the room and the view.

"This must have costed a lot" Jisoo said

"It doesn't matters" Jennie smiled and said

They arranged their luggage for sometime. After they finished, it was almost sunset. Jisoo asked:

"So, what now?"

Jennie smiled and said:

"I've got everything planned out, just follow me"

Jisoo smiled back and nodded her head.

Both of them went down to the lobby and rented two bicycles from the hotel. Afterwards, they paddled to a nearby market. They locked their bicycle beside the road and entered the market.

It wasn't a local market, it was more like a market for tourists. They sold things like local delicacies and souvenirs there. Both of them were hungry so they went to had some dinner first. Jisoo bought tons of food like chicken skewers, sandwiches, deserts and beverages. But she couldn't finished them all, so Jennie ended up having to eat Jisoo's leftovers. Jisoo wasn't guilty at all, seeing there was someone to finish all her food, she bought even more. Jennie smiled and didn't say a word.

After Jisoo's finally full, Jennie said:

"Let's play a game"

"What?" Jisoo asked

"We'll separate for now, I'll buy you some gifts and you buy me some gifts, we'll do gifts exchanging later" Jennie suggested

That idea caught Jisoo's interest, her face lit up and she said:

"Sure!"

They decided to meet after half an hour and then they separated to select gifts. Jisoo looked around for gifts for Jennie but she couldn't find anything she thought Jennie would like, instead she found lots of things that she wanted for herself. So she ended up spending her money on those weird little toys for herself. With her very limited money left, she bought a necklace with the letter 'J'. It was simple and nice. Jisoo was very satisfied with herself.

Jennie on the other hand spent lots of money on Jisoo. First, Jennie bought a snow globe. There's this little figures that you could choose to put inside the snow globe and customised it. Jennie chose a few flowers and a red heart, she also picked letters that said 'love'. After paying for the snow globe, she also went to a store which sold lots of random toys, not knowing Jisoo had already bought some, she bought all of them.

She was walking to the spot they set earlier when Jennie passed a store which sold lots of little accessories. She took a step forward and saw lots of rings and bracelets. The owner lifted his head and said:

"Good evening, interested in these things?"

Jennie nodded her head. The owner took a bracelet and said:

"See if you opened this place"

The owner opened an small lid on the pendant

"You can put in a picture"