Author's Words

So hello everyone! Bittersweet just ended, on 6pm of 14/7 just like in your area tour! Well firstly thank you for those who voted and commented and read this story, it meant a lot to me and I have no idea how to express me thank yous. Just a little sharing, the other story 'to my love' reached number 1 on Jensoo today and I was so happy! So for this story, I personally felt like the old one was better, I don't actually know why but I just felt that way. So I was afraid that the support would be lesser or people from the other book will be disappointed but turns out I was wrong! People kept telling me they love this story, thank you for those who did, sincerely from the bottom of my heart. So I know the Chaelisa part is lesser and I apologize for that, I'm really sorry. If there's any mistakes or suggestions please let me know! I appreciate each and every comment! I apologize if there's any disturbing content or and mistake or any disappointment. I'll temporarily rest for now. I still have no idea about another story yet. For those who watched all my works or said would like to watch my new works, thank you for the support. I promise I'll try my best for a new story. But I'll stop for awhile. Feel free to tell me anything! I'll still read the comments everyday!
As a blink, I just wanted to say, I'm so proud of our girls, my love for them increased everyday. Cheers to all the ot4 stans! May all of them be happy and healthy everyday.

Goodbye for now!

Sincerely, the author.