intro (requests list + important)

As it is mentioned, this book will contain scenarios starring kimetsu no yaiba, aka demon slayer, characters !

Please, before reading the book, pay attention to some of the things mentioned below.

C O N D I T I O N S

The presented characters in the scenarios are the only ones, without further exceptions, to be starring in them. Indeed, I feel more comfortable writing about characters whom I have completly comprehended and learnt about.

For any other characters, don't lose hope ! Bonus stories are there to fulfill your dreams about any other characters. You may wonder why I won't be putting them up in scenarios (without further exceptions) if I put them in bonus stories which you can request, it's because scenarios are harder to write as they require a filled and close identification of the character for any sort of situations. With a bonus, which can be a one shot, a prompt or any other, it does require all of the thorough work I explained above, but for one situation only, so it's easier for me and it promises you a deeper substance and a closer content to what you expect. It's a win/win !

So if you want to request something, here is a sum up :
- Scenarios : only the 5 characters that are introduced to the next part. Exceptions may occur for some scenarios (and for some occasions).
- Bonus : any character, female or male, any form, anything. Please, be patient, as bonus are not my top priority. In fact, when I used to write one shots, I would not take requests as I always felt restrained and tied up to the one asking.

Then again, I don't read the manga as I don't like reading scans, and I can't seem to find in in my local bookstores. So, there are some characters whose trivia doesn't inspire me, at all. In that case, I may have to decline your request and offer you another bonus or scenario of your choice.

DISCLAIMER (updated the 11/23)
I won't be writing any smut or lemons starring the underage characters (Tanjiro / Zenitsu / Inosuke / Muichiro / Nezuko etc) for the simple reason that they don't reach the sexual legal age.

You can argue any time you want about how it used to be LEGAL back THEN, but I am not an idiot. I know this. But just because it was legal doesn't mean it was right.
If some of you need a reminder for the reason why the sexual legal age was so low back then, it was for a simple purpose of procreation : countries needed a large number of people in their frontiers for war purposes but also work and development. In a country like Japan where the population was aging, just like today, this is a threat to their survival. But today, we live in a world where countries are over-populated for some, and in a world where the international community's codes have changed.

I don't feel comfortable with the idea of writing anything sexual about kids that are legally underage, it's not right. Therefore, any requests asking for a smut or lemon with those characters will be automatically declined. If you are looking for this content, I'll happily direct you towards other authors that write such content.

Warning (bis) : Please, request on this chapter only. I want everyone to see what the others' requests are in the comment sections so I don't have the same requests from different readers. Plus, if the request does not inspire me anything quality-worthy, I will personally address the reader with their consent to offer something else.

Additionally, English isn't my first language. So bear with the few grammar mistakes that may occur !

L I S T O F R E Q U E S T S
s t a t u s : closed.

1 bonus story : Muzan angst

Headcanons : Their reaction to your pregnancy /

Scenarios : What if a kind hearted demon saved you