when they first met you (part I)

Tanjiro

Tanjiro was relieved ; he finally saw the end of the selection

Tanjiro was relieved ; he finally saw the end of the selection. Indeed, he would by lying if he said it was easy, but he knew he had a purpose and nothing would stop him from saving his dear sister.

He was curious to see who made it, the faces of those who to him, also had a purpose to succeed. When he arrived, he slightly bumped into someone, already feeling apologetic because of the fact that his was a bit dirty from all the running around.

Turning his head to the figure he crossed, the moment he caught a glimpse your (eyes color) orbs, he felt like time stopped. Your eyes were the most gentle he ever met, and he swore he felt something radiant coming through you. You were a light.

" - Sorry for the push ! I did not mean to, I apologize !" he said, bowing politely to the figure in front of him, also to hide his crimson blush.

He heard you giggle. It did not come from mockery but from the bottom of your heart.

" - It's fine ! Please don't bow to me." you said, feeling a little embarrassed by his actions. He looked up at you and he finally saw your face from a closer distance. You were even more gracious now that a light shade of pink colored your cheeks.

Tanjiro gently smiled, bringing his hand towards the nape of his neck to hide his embarrassment.

" - Oi (Your Name) ! We need to go." you heard your comrade calling.

" - Well, I am sure we will meet again ! " you bowed to him, some strands of your (hair color) hair falling onto the sides of your face, shaping it with grace and loveliness.

He watched you walk away, completely dazed by the moment.

He felt stupid, because he did not tell you his name.

Zenitsu