♥ bonus 4 : Invasion of privacy (Muichirou X Reader)

This one was requested by 27n01l ! I finally was able to identify someone properly into the story, yay.

Sorry for the wait, I still hope this one will be as cute as you imagined. It may crappy, but I hope it will still satisfy you. Again, I had only few informations about this character as I'm not able to read the manga, so I tried to manage and not spoil anything !

As a fervent and passionate law student, this title made me laugh. It's a felony after all.

(First Name) was a remarquable slayer, as well as a lovable and caring character. Few were the times your companions heard your voice, each time would be engraved in their minds, knowing well they won't hear it unless necessary. Was it useful to add that your friends tried to make each time a necessary situation just so they could hear the soft tones coming out from your (lips color) lips ? No it was not.

It was a known fact that you were a shy person. In fact, everyone thought it was adorable, but little did they know how much of an handicap it could be. They did not know about your constant overthinking and your fear of saying something wrong, of being laughed at. Nervousness would easily sneak to you, keeping you from totally let your guard down and enjoy time with your loyal and adorable companions. Even as a (pillar of your choice) pillar, you had a hard time bonding with your team.

So when Rengoku asked all the present pillars and other slayers if they wanted to join him to the hot springs' waters, you ran away. Hell, how could you expose your body to the team while having a simple conversation with them was driving your (skin color) face to fifty shades of rouge ? It was a complete negative answer.

While they were having fun, you presumed, you stayed in your quarters, reading your favorite book, your beautiful (hair color) hair falling with grace around the contours of your (face shape) face, not noticing one of your colleague has had been looking for you, to try convincing you to come join them.

When the team went to their quarters, wandering in thoughts, you decided to sit at the edge of the waters, your bare feet caressing the hot and soothing liquid, one that begged to envelop your entire figure. With a delicate sigh, you decided to also, just like the others, offer yourself some well deserved "(First Name) time". At least now you were sure that you did not have to talk to anyone.

Dropping your (favorite color) kimono to the floor in a way that almost felt bewitching, you let your body cross the hot waters, the unusual yet comforting heat enveloping around your figure in a harmonious way. You also decided to let your hair down, offering them the chance to breathe the pure air that surrounded your being.

Resting your head onto the sides, you closed your (eyes color) orbs, enjoying this new feeling of quietness and peace for a few moments, almost awaiting for the storm. You felt like your mind was blown away by the steam around you, the haze grazing your curves with affection and care. Your shoulders finally relaxed thanks to the mist all around, your voice whispering ;

" - It really feels like heaven...

- You bet it does. "

The second you heard that voice, the quietness and the peace you felt all crumbled down, almost like dominos. Your shoulders got tensed again, and your (eyes color) eyes let out two sort of hues : one gave fear, while the other offered threat. You were sure no one was around when you went into the waters, perhaps the found little piece of heaven had messed up with your feelings.

Once the steam had dispersed, almost like someone had controlled the mist created by the steam of the waters, your eyes caught mint-colored ones on the other side of the tub, as if they were trying to be noticed by your deeper ones.

If you could have died out from embarrassment, it would have been now. Indeed, the Mist Pillar himself was standing closely on the other side of the tub, a warm towel in hand ready to graze upon your wet features.

" - What are you doing here, Muichirou ? " you asked, trying your best to remain gentle, not wanting to get him pissed off. But at the same time, it was hard to contain the worried and violated tone in your voice.

The male did not answer as he took his time to walk around the tub, his eyes never leaving yours, as if they were trying to dig inside to find gold. Which he already did. As he finally reached his destination, he put the towel beside your figure in an indelicate manner. He kept on looking at you, and by now you could not help but look down, his stare becoming unbearable for you to give back.

He took notice of your change of behavior, and if he were fully honest with himself, he would have to admit that he wanted to spend some time with you. Even if the boy liked being alone, more like not being disturbed, he always felt like he was connected to you, in some way. It was like you reminded him of an unknown time, just like you were part of a once-lived life and fate brought you back to him. Or, if he wanted more accuracy, it felt like you were the reflect of someone with whom he had shared something, the aura that person gave out were the same one enveloping your being, yet, he could not call that nostalgia since he had no memories of ever living with such a person. It was magnetic. You were magnetic.

He remained silent and impassive, until he heard you saying :

" - Listen, Muichirou-kun.. I need to get out of the waters now, so if you could please... so I could get change... more like dress, not change..." , and with a move of your head, you mentioned the exit, so you could have time to dry off and dress.

The voice he heard was enchantress, and even if what was asked felt like an order, the gentleness and caution existent made it impossible for him to say no. What were you ? And why on earth did he feel so connected to you ?

After a few moments, when the boy finally came back to earth, he silently left, but not before adding :

" - Don't forget to dry your hair too, otherwise you'll catch a cold. It would be inconvenient for our upcoming missions and trainings, (First Name). "

You smiled and nodded, realizing how much he cared about your duties as Pillars and life-changers.

Creeping up into your room, Muichirou peeked in only to see your blanket was far from covering your slightly moist body. With care and delicacy, unlike the moment he put that towel beside you, he re-adjusted it so you wouldn't catch a cold. Not that I care, he thought to himself, smiling at the sight of your appeased features and relaxed muscles, a sight he was blessed to see : the real and vulnerable (First Name), a sight he swore to protect at all costs.

E N D

Sorry if this was crappy omg.