♥ bonus 1 : your reaction to Inosuke's face reveal

I thought it would be a fun scenario to make, because most part of the time, writing with the image of his boar mask is... disturbing. SO for some scenarios, I will specify " w/ boar mask on" or without. I mean, kissing a mask ??? A BOAR ONE ? Weird. So here is your reaction to Inosuke's face reveal.

The scene takes place just like in the anime.

The sound you all heard of those skulls crashing really scared you (mostly Zenitsu). But you both were not ready for what happened next. 

When his mask fell off, you gasped, not finding any words to describe your feelings right now. And the fact that Zenitsu could not help but stare did not help you either. 

" - You got a problem with my face or something ?! " the emerald-eyed man yelled, his voice sounding slightly different without the mask on. It felt more... attractive, vibrant. 

While Zenitsu ran away out of fear of getting killed by his new comrade, you on the other hand, could not stop looking at him.

First : you were shocked he had a face. You thought his mask was glued to his body. 

Second : Preposterous as it may seem, you were literally drowning into his green eyes, surprised that he would hide such a beautiful face. It was the real Inosuke, and you could not ever get tired of seeing his features.

You looked at his hair and imagined yourself tangling your fingers into it, already feeling like it was as soft as silk. You did not even mind looking at his body, because you were quite used to his muscular shape. 

Hell, he was gorgeous.

Puffing your cheeks and crossing your arms, Inosuke yelled at you too :

" - Hey, (Your Name) ! You got a problem too ?

- Yes I do !!! " you replied, yelling even louder than him. Yes, it is possible

" - Oh really ? Then what is it huh ? You wanna fight ?! I am not afraid of sparing with a girl you know !!

- FINE, you really wanna know ?

- Hell yes I do !!!! " 

Your cheeks still puffed in an adorable pout that even he noticed, you bluntly asked :

- How is it that you're prettier than me ? "

They all fell to the floor, dumbfounded by your question. 

I am just kidding, I am sure you are prettier than him. Sorry I really wanted to make this "funny", not really romantic or something. I hope it's okay. Plus I am preparing my teaching class I have in like 3 hours, I am soooo nervous to teach. I hope I do good !