Atreus shows his power

Atreus awoke from the sound of a beautiful song, it takes him a few seconds for his blurry eyesight to get better as he sits up from his bed. He now sees Calliope sitting on the edge of her own bed with a flute in hand as her eyes were closed, the music was amazing that it was like his own soul left his body. He doesn't say anything as he just takes it all into his heart. Calliope finishes the last note as the melody echoed through her room. Atreus had never listened to amy more beautiful in his entire life. This song was calming, soothing, and very peaceful to the mind itself.

"Wow." Atreus says with amazement. The boy got up from his bed. Calliope does the same as she held her flute in her hands.

"My father carved it for me. I want to be a musician when I grow up or possibly a spartan warrior. But my mother doesn't like the idea but she was fine with it. Daddy has trained me on how to use weapons."

"That's amazing. Perhaps we could train together."

"You and me?"

"Yes, I've never had the opportunity to train in combat with my mother. But us practicing together might be a good experience other than what happened to me the other day."

"...I see your meaning. It would not cause distraction and I've never actually trained with anyone close to my age before, so this will be a first for me. But I must warn you I won't go down easy."

"And I you."

Atreus and Calliope both walk outside to the field. They had a supply of practice weapons that were craved wood. Calliope held a sword and shield while Atreus had dual wield swords.

They began to strike and block each other's attacks, Atreus deflected Calliope's sword while his other sword hits Calliope's side.

"You lower your shield after each attack." Atreus explained what she did wrong.

"Then I shall see it raised." Calliope replied back to her opponent.

Atreus shouts as he charges Calliope with speed, Calliope backed up as she began to go on the defensive position. Atreus attacks Calliope again, but the spartan girl was doing a lot better than expected from Atreus's advice. Atreus tried to strike Calliope again with his sword but Calliope deflected his attack with her shield making his sword fly off his hand, Calliope quickly spins and bashes her shield with Atreus's head making him fall to the ground.

"You charge like a crazed goat." Calliope playfully insults.

Atreus got up to his feet and rubbed his injured head, "Looks like your father has taught you well."

"He has. I've actually bested every other student in the training. None of them defeated me but you... You were the first one to have the advantage on me."

"I have sharp eyesight. Believe me, I have many abilities that I never even imagined."

"How so?"

"Well... I have the ability to create illusions and make them come into reality. Here I'll show you."

Atreus gets on his knees as Calliope does the same, he closes his eyes and concentrates on the image in his head. His own home land. Scandinavia. The environment around the children changes they look in awe though Calliope was more impressed on how beautiful the land was, they were staring at Atreus's old home but she starting to get cold so Atreus stopped the illusion and they were now still in the same spot.