The Beast vs The God of War

Weeks ago Kratos, Atreus, Lysandra, and Calliope have been given another goal from Poseidon to kill the Hydra. It was a struggle but they had succeeded.

The memories kept haunting Atreus for nearly a year, the boy kept staying in his room sitting on the side of his bed, rubbing and scratching his head in frustration trying to fight through it but he couldn't. He has been seeing the same things over, over, and over again that he just can't stand it. Atreus is breathing really hard and shouts loudly multiple times but not to loud to wake the Spartans, takes a cup of water and throws at a wall as the cup shatters into peices. He exits his room and walks down the hallway, going up a few stairs arriving at to the main level of the boat while it was raining. He had wanted to getting rid of these painful memories since the very day he got them. The kid also got a few inches taller.

They had been give one final goal, and that was to kill the god of war while the ship had been setting to Athens. Later they had docked to the shores of Athens as the Spartans got ready. The city was overrun with all manner of creatures. Buildings and pillars had been falling to the ground as Ares was at the center of the city killing Athenian soldiers and smashing temples as the size of a mountain. Atreus and the Spartans stare at Ares in the distance.

"God of war, I haven't forgotten your title. For what you and lover did to me, and Orkos this very city will be your resting place." Atreus said as the points one of his blades at the enormous god. They had gotten upgrades from the gods, Zeus's wrath, Poseidon's wrath, and the head of medusa. They had arrived at the temple of the Oracle. Red barriers formed around all directions as Harpies began attack but they did not succeed at all, once the barriers were gone two Harpies grabbed the Oracle as she called for their names.

Atreus was about to run after her until he heard a noise coming from the left, they all saw someone digging a grave.

"Who are you?" Kratos asked the Grave digger.

"My, this is unexpected." The Gravedigger then turned his attention to the family, "Ah, I see that you have the skin as pale as the moon, the blades that you created yourself. And the power to create illillusions."

Atreus stepped forward, "So you know of me?"

"But of course, everyone knows your story. But be careful, don't want you dying before I'm done with this grave." The Grave digger says as he keeps digging.

"A grave? In the middle of a battle? Who would occupy, old man?" Kratos asked the Grave digger.

"You will my son, oh I've got a lot of digging to do indeed but all will he revealed in time and when all appears to be lost I will be there to help all of you."

Once the Grave digger had shared his words the family continues to look for the Oracle, they finally found her hanging onto a rope as her life depended on it. Atreus used his wings as he flew to the Oracle to grab her body to descend to the ground slow and gently.

"Atreus, as Athena herself has foretold. You are too late to save Athens or is it Athens you have come to save?" The Oracle says as she places her hands on Atreus's temple.

"No don't I can't-" The Oracle tapped into Atreus's mind as she been to see the visions and Atreus in beast form slaughtering Monsters, Barbarians, and Persians while Atreus stood over a pile of dead warriors that layed dead at his feet, thunder claps and rain drops pouring to the ground while Atreus roars as blood is seen across his face, bathing in the blood of his enemies. The Oracle saw nothing but a vicious beast.