Betrayal

Atreus quickly flew to the sword as the mountain size statue was approaching, Atreus unleashes his beast form as he flew and uppercuts the statue making it fall on its back, Atreus quickly grabbed the handle of the huge blade as it was draining his powers. Atreus pulled the sword out of the ground as he was breathing hard, Atreus still had little bit of energy to hold the blade and use his beast form and illusions, Atreus aims the sword at the statue to shoot a blue beam at the stomach to create a hole for Atreus to fly inside the metal statue to fly upward to the head as he impaled the metal compartment attached to the eyes, soon enough with the power is corrupted, Atreus quickly exits the mouth as jumps off the statue landing on the floor where he picked up the blade. Atreus looks up at the sky as he held the blade of Olympus with one hand, "Is all that you would have me do? Do you need more proof then this to gain your attention?!"

The metal statues hand landed on top of Atreus which crushed him and caused the blade of Olympus to fly out his hand, the giant hand moves aside as Atreus was bloodied and nearly dead. He need to retrieve the blade of Olympus to gain his strength back. Atreus coughs out blood as he pulls himself up from the dirt, he limped to the blade of Olympus but fell to his knees. An eagle surrounded the arena as it descended next to the blade to transform into the king of the greek gods, Zeus.

Atreus couldn't believe his eyes as he got to his feet, "You?"

"Yes, I am to attend to this matter myself."

"Why? Why would you even betray me?"

"It is you who would betray me, am I to stand by while Olympus has a more greater threat?" Zeus implies as he grabbed the blade of Olympus, "Your hands are stained by the blood of the nordic gods, I won't let Olympus's fate be on my hands."

"You greeks are petty and pathetic, and your rule is weak."

"I grow tire of this insolence, I am the king of Olympus." Zues puts the tip of the blade of Olympus to Atreus's neck, "And it is my way that is the way of the gods. You must bow to forever serve me."

Atreus pushed the sword back, "I am a slave to no one."

Zeus cletch his fist, "Then you leave me no choice."

Zeus grabbed Atreus by his throat and slams him to the ground and impaled Atreus in the stomach, Atreus tried with all of his strength to pull the blade out but Zeus was too strong for him in his weak state.

"It did not have to be this way, my grandson. This path was of your choosing."

Atreus breathes heavily, "A choice from the gods is a useless as the gods themselves, you couldn't even...have enough power to take away my nightmares and this...is how you repay me. Kratos will see to it that your life is taken."

"Even now as you draw your last breath, you continue to call us weak!" Zeus pushed the blade in more further as Atreus was bleeding out, "Everything you have ever known Atreus will now forget you because of your sacrilege, you will never be the next destruction of another kingdom, Kratos and his family will forget you and I will insure that. This war ends here."

Zeus pulls out the blade of Olympus from Atreus's chest as he walks away leaving Atreus on the floor to die. As the life was drained out of Atreus, the arms of Hades surrounded Atreus and pulled him into the underworld as there were many dead hands pulling him down the fires of torment. Atreus was now in his mind as he began to see his visions of killing Magni and Modi in cold blood, see the bodies of his first family dead at his feet, Zeus impaling him in the chest as he saw his first family watching as Cassandra says in a different voice that sounded similar to an old woman, "This is not the end."