Ending Vengeance

Atreus and his family had entered the caverns as they saw a huge Lantern in the center of the caverns. Atreus and his keen eyes saw a figure who lying on the floor who was unconscious. Atreus flew to the Lantern as he grabbed the metal bars, his uses his titan strength to move the metal bars apart. He entered as he stared at the familiar figure.

"Pandora!" He rush to her side as he kneels to her, "What has that old man done?"

Pandora's beautiful blue eyes met Atreus's sapphire blue eyes, she got up give her hero a hug of embraced which caught Atreus off guard, "He- He told me to never talk you again, if I did. He would hurt you the way he hurt my father."

"...He won't." Atreus replies.

"He told he would kill you."

"...He can't. Let me get you out of here."

Atreus walked to the wide opened bars as Pandora placed her arms around his neck. He jumps off the Lantern as he flew the caverns entrance where Calliope, Lysandra, and were waiting. Pandora lets go of Atreus.

"Thank you Atreus."

"Our journey is nearly over Pandora. By its end you won't be thanking us." Kratos says with his arms crossed.

"I understand what lies ahead. I saw Zeus tortured my father I should've helped him but I was afraid. I saw him beaten because of me." Pandora says as her eyes looked at the ground.

Atreus had noticed that their lives were quite similar to each other. Atreus placed a hand on her shoulder for comfort, "Hephaestus did what every father should do protect his loved ones."

"No it's all my fault. I failed him because of fear. Fear is its own kind of darkness. I heard what the gods said about me, they called me a monster."

"Words mean nothing."

"Perhaps but in there words I heard fear. The fear of a powerful ash covered warrior about killing Ares and destroying another pantheon. The fear of you Atreus." Atreus just sighs as Pandora continues, "As the fear in the gods rose, my was replaced by hope. Hope is what makes us all strong, it's why we are here, and it's what we fight with when all else is lost."

Atreus just look down at the abyss below, "I never had hope in my life, Pandora. All I had was pain, abuse, and suffering. Hope was never on my side when my family was taken from me."

Pandora covered her mouth softly as tears formed at the corners of her eyes, "You...poor, poor soul."

Atreus wanted to change the subject as he stared at the chain of balance, "The chain of balance is whatholds the metal barriers to the box if we can remove it, we can use the box. Say the name I truly hate in this world."

Pandora looks at him, "You mean...Ghost of Scandinavia?"

Atreus grunts as he fell to his knees, Pandora was about to help him but Lysandra held her back, "I wouldn't get too close Pandora. Trust me."

Pandora took heed of the wife of the Ghost of Sparta's words. The flames erupted from Atreus's arms and eyes as his wings unleashed once again as he charged with intense speed as he brought his two fists in front of him as they collided with the metal chain as it broke apart.