Scandinavia

They soured above the seas as Calliope twirled in delight as she felt the beautiful clear light blue water on her fingers. Atreus was just going at a slow pace to make sure Calliope can keep up. Atreus smiled at her happy figure, Cassandra would have been this happy just like her. They continued flying above the ocean as they see the green lands of Scandinavia and floating icebergs above the water. Atreus and Calliope saw the nature and enenvironment from below as Atreus divides down with Calliope following in pursuit. They land of the ground as the snow crunched beneath their shoes, the wings disappear as Atreus stepped forward to an all familiar place that was once his home. The home was nothing but ash and burnt wood as he remembered it. Atreus kneels to the ground filled with snow as he places hand on the remains of his cabin as tears fall from his pale cheeks, he then now stared at the spot where he created his family's pyre.

The nightmares came rushing back to his mind as he saw thev visions of his family's cries and death by Magni and Modi and how their ashes covered his body. Calliope places a hand to hold Atreus's, as she placed her head on his shoulder.

"I would've like to have met them, Atreus." Calliope said with a bit of sorrow.

"Yeah, and they would have liked to have met you, Calliope." Atreus says back to her. The visions came back to his head once again, the tears that his mother and siblings shed for him as for Atreus just remained silent not showing any emotion whatsoever from his father's beatings. After Atreus lost his family, he felt nothing but grief and loss so much that he wanted to commit suicide but he couldn't do it including after he got the memories that haunted his mind for nearly a year but there was only a few good memories that Atreus remembered that made him him continue to move forward.

Cassandra was the only one that Atreus talked to when his was laying in bed, having a high fever. He was coughing up a storm as he spits out blood from his father's beatings after the abusive bastard went into the woods.

"Brother, lie still. You'll need rest." Cassandra says to Atreus, while holding a cold cloth and placed it on his head in attempt to cool him down.

"I'm fine, Cassandra." Atreus somewhat sounded almost emotionless for a moment before clearing his throat, "Don't worry about me."

Faye came in the cabin, with a bag filled with fresh dead rabbits and two younger children beside her. Faye tells the children to ready the rabbits as she kneels to Atreus's bedside.

"Atreus, why do you always put yourself in harm's way for us? That demon will kill you."

"Mom, I have every right to put myself in harms way so I can protect you. That's what a good son and a brother does for his family. They look out for each other. And one day that demon from Hel will get what he deserves."

Faye chuckles at Atreus's words, "I believe so, and the roles for being the protective one it's supposed to be the other way around. I'm suppose to protect you from that monster."

Atreus laughs, "We'll the roles have been switched..." He covers his mouth with his hand as he coughs out blood some more. Faye rubs Atreus's back gently. Cassandra brings her big brother a cup of cold refreshing water to make sure Atreus keeps his hydration in check as Helblindi and Býleistr readied the rabbit meat, Faye was the one that taught them how to skin and cook rabbits at such a young age when Atreus couldn't do it due to his injuries while Cassandra was taught how to fix and clean wounds.

After Atreus had eaten the meat and drank enough water, he began to feel tired.

Faye spoke out, "Let's let Atreus have some rest, he'll need it. Say goodnight."