1

Prologue
I should have never snuck out,I should have stayed in and watched tv but instead I had to be me and sneak out.i would have never met that fucking phyco.
End of prologue.

I Sneak out of my balcony window to see a black bandana on the floor when I jump down.i pick it up and look at it."can I have my bandana back?" I look up to see a guy around my height 5'10 or 5'11.i ran taking it. This is gonna be fun "you're gonna have to catch me first."i yelled running to the forest.he chases me to try and get it back.it was a good 10 minutes or so until he grabs my waist to get it back. "You're weird you know that" I say handing back his bandanna.he looked at my rings and noticed my rings.one he was focused at.my cherry one."I could say the same for you. do you watch me from your window or something?" He asked tieing his bandanna around his neck."No I walk past and see you doing those videos."I said moving my hair slightly.
"Ya know I've seen your tiktok account it's cool."I said sitting on a log."so you know who I am?why haven't you said anything."he asked sitting next to me look at me." you're my neighbor,I didn't want to bother you."I said shyly."well now you know that if you see me say hi."he said looking down at his feet,messing with his hands.
"You're in high school correct?" He asked looking back at me."yeah it's my last year.i have less then a month left."I said to him."well hows school going?" He asked."its going,wouldn't say it's going good but it's something." I said a little sad."whats the problem?" He asked in a concerned voice.
"High school fucking sucks man" I laughed alittle."everybody left me in middle school cause I changed and I left all of the toxic people,which isn't bad."I continuined."I have 4 friends left,I cant see 3 of them cause 2 are online people and 1 has parents that dont like me." I confess "i have 1 friend in the neighborhood but shes busy so I dont bother."I sighed."I'm sure it'll get better." He said as if it was."pfft sure buddy."I said sarcastically."well now you have 5 friends cause I'm one of them."he looked at me smiling brightly,making me smile.