29

Olivia POV
"I know you are curious onto how I made it out but its 12 at night and I'm tired,im gonna sleep,I'll tell you everything tomorrow." I told my sister  when I entered the house.she nodded and led me to the guest bedroom.
Dream POV
I saw damiar,he walked towards me.
I couldn't move I was paralyzed.he put his hands around my throat and squeezed.i struggled to get him to stop.i tried to yell but nothing came out.i saw my self in third person now.he dragged my body to the back yard.he threw it in the 6 foot hole and started to bury me.he didn't cry,all he did was have a stern face.

Dream POV over
I wake up scared,I glanced over to the clock to see it was 8:54 am. I got out of bed to see britney cooking.

At dinner table

"What happened?"my sister asked pouring me a cup of coffee.
"I was kiddnapped."I told her taking a sip."I fucking knew it I reported it to the police,once i saw you at my door i told them i found you." She told me sitting down."are they coming?" I asked."yes they are an-" she was cut off by the door bell."they're here."she said getting up and opening the door.

Few hours later
I've been in a room for a few hours stareing at the clock.i was asked a few questions and they left.my thoughts were interrupted when i heard the door open revealing damiar with cuffs and his hair ruffled.the police sat him down."now Olivia and damiar  I'll be in the other room,I'll be right back." He told us."how long will it take?" I asked alittle frightened."30 minutes at most." He said as he closed the door.i sighed pissed off.

Damiar POV
I knew where she was headed,to her sisters it's the closest place around.i was almost there until cops caught me.now shes gonna get it when I get out of jail,or the psychotic ward.
I smiled in the back seat plotting all the things I'll do to her when I find her again.

Olivia POV
I stared at the wall until I snapped out of it."not so tough now huh princess." He smirked."dont call me princess damiar." I commanded."oh but you like it and you know it." I knew he was right but I can admit it."how about you just shut the hell up before I beat your ass."I raised my voice at him.he smirked at me and slowly brought his hands to my throat.before I could move them he latched on my neck and brought my face near his."if you ever say something like that to me again I swear you'll get more then a slap on the ass."he said before letting go and sitting back down.the cop cane in at perfect timing."alright damiar you are going to be admitted to the psychiatric ward for a few months." He grabbed damiar and got him up.
"See you later princess."damiar yelled throughout the hallway."fuck off damiar."I yelled back.

To be continued.....

●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□□●□●□●□●□
Author note
Yes I'm going to make a sequel.
It might take me a week or two to post the sequel.ill try my best to get it out early.