12

Next day.

I woke up to see damiar watching the news."in the small town of texas,one of the safest schools had a shooting." She paused for a second."the boys name was Nicolas,nick for short." She continued."he told police that he had a rage boiling inside of him,until he couldn't contain it anymore." "The judge has faced him 50 years to life in prison for 5 victims,that sadly passed" as soon as she said that the news ended."damn..."damiar sounded concerned."you ok?"
I asked hugging him."yeah but I'm glad that you are alive and not dead." "If that kid ever comes near you,I swear I will kill him." When he said that I had to calm him down.i pulled his chin near me and softly kissed him.he calmed down after a few seconds.
"You ok now? "I asked him after I pulled back."I'm more than ok sweet heart."he said in his joker voice before gripping onto my neck and kissing me again,turning me on.i smirked alittle while he was kissing me.he started to kiss the side of my neck,biting alittle.i gripped the back of his hair making him groan from me pulling it.that only caused him to bite me harder,causeing me to jump alittle.he pushed me on the bed,straddling me kissing on my collarbone.his hands moved down to my hips,holding them."fuck."I mumbled quietly.one of Damiars hand slid up to my throat gripping it with slight pressure."dont say that darlin,or you'll be punished."he said in the joker voice.i whimpered in response.he squeezed my throat alittle more before saying,"words sweetheart."he said before letting go alittle."I'm sorry"i told him
"Sorry what?"he asked me still holding on."im sorry baby."I completed him.he goes back up and kisses me again.
Next thing I know I wake up to dam shaking my shoulders."are you ok Olivia?"
"Huh? Oh yeah I had a dream that's all."i said ending the sentence with a smile.

Damiar POV
Somethings up with Olivia.she was making noise in her sleep.ill probably ask her later,but for now I wanna go somewhere."hey,you wanna go somewhere?" "Sure what about the woods,maybe we could find something abandoned."she suggested."sure,you can borrow a shirt from me if you want."I told her smiling alittle."thanks damiar."she hugged me,and picked a shirt from my closet.she changed into black ripped jeans,and she had my black long sleeve.i waited for her in my living room until I heard steps getting closer till they stopped."ready?" I asked "yeah." She replied.

I took her hand as we walked to the woods.i smiled on the inside cause I was happy with her.

Olivia pov

Me and damiar were walking for a few minutes until we saw a old run down bus."wanna see what's inside?" "Sure." We walked up to it and I noticed the bus door were rusted shut."take three steps back." Me and damiar took 3 steps back,he stayed and I ran to kick the door open.
"Welcome to my crib."I told him jokingly.he only laughed and we entered the bus.