28

Damiar POV
I dialed Eric and waited till he awnser the call.
"Eric..."
"Yeah d"
"She got out and cuffed me to the fucking basement pole." Once I was done saying that he busted out laughing.
"Ha ha ha god damnit Eric I need you to come here with the spare keys and get me out." I told him frustrated.
"Alright damiar I'm on my way." He told me and ended the phone.

Olivia POV
I was walking outside on the edge of the corn field until I heard someone walking.i ran inside the field and lurked,waiting for that person to pass by.the guy was I wanna say 5'9,kida on the heavy side he had scruff.he also had brown hair.he looked nice but I cant trust him he could be working for damiar.i realized he was walking towards the house.so once he passed I instantly ran. I stayed in between 2 rows of the corn stalk.i looked back and saw he was starting to chase me.he was on the phone yelling"i see her shes on the run." That made me run faster.i remembered I had smoked grenades from 4th of July i can pull the pin and it explodes smoke.i grabbed on from the side pocket of my backpack and pulled the pin.once it went off he lost sight.

I didn't stop running till I was at the end of the field.

Damiar POV
It was talking Eric a while so I called him again."not a good time dam." He told me while wind was in the background."are you running?" I asked ."yes shes on the run." He yelled in the phone."ok if you loose her come back sk I can track her down.
He hung up and I waited.

Sooner or later he walked down the stairs with the spare keys.he unlocked them.i rubbed my wrist cause the cuffs were irritating them.
"What are we gonna do about Olivia?"
He asked with concern.
"She cant get far,I know you have a horse so I can get on the and search."I suggest."and I can get on the go cart and follow if you want."
"I'll let you now if I find her then you can."I told him walking up the stairs.eric follows,I walked to his barn to find Olivia's boot prints.the way I know is because when I bought them I had the shoes store but her initials in them so if something like this happened I could find her.i followed them for a few until they stopped where the horse was supposed to be.i looked where the saddle would be but it's gone too."fuck! She took the horse Eric."I yelled "well now she can get far with black on the other hand.but we still have the go cart." "Get the keys I'll drive."I sighed.

Olivia POV
At the end of the feiled I saw a barn.i decided to go in out of curiosity.i saw a horse just walking around eating hay.iy saw me and slowly walked to me.i stood still,it nudged my shoulder with his or her nose I dont know which on yet.i looked at its stall with the information on it,says it's a girl and the name is black shes also a racing horse.thats interesting.i  grabbed her saddle blanket and put it on her.next I but in her saddle and she was excited to go.i tighten the straps and got on.i held onto the rein.and lightly clicked my tongue letting her know she can walk.
I'm glad I packed water so if something happens she'll have water.

I noticed after a few minutes we were in the woods.i saw stream so I let her rest so she can drink.i also got off to stretch my legs.i let her do her thing for 30 minutes.i heard what sounded like a gun shot.i quickly got on and started her up again.the shot startled her so she took of as soon as I got on.

Damiar POV
Turns out Eric had another horse just alittle slower but it'll work.i grabbed a gun that had blanks in it so if I did shot nothing would happen but sound.i saddled up the horse and first looked in the woods.it tooke me awhile but I saw her near the stream stretching out her legs.i hid behind a tree but I could still see her.i decided after awhile to shoot.once I did she looked directly at me in horror.she got on black and took off.
'Oo a good chace.' I thought to myself in excitement.i got around the tree and followed.i was so close to her it made my heart beat fast.she looked back at me and smirked.she turned her head back around and flipped me off then went faster."your gonna regret that baby girl."I yelled.i kept track of her and followed.

Sooner or later black is gonna get tired and walk.

Olivia POV
I flipped damiar off cause I knew this was gonna be the last time I'd see him.
I kept going until I was in a small town out of san antonio.i stopped at a farmers home to see if he could help.
He took black and gave me a old but new truck.i kissed black good bye and took the truck.i set my backpack in the passenger side and looked to se it has a full tank of gas. I headed off to  Waco Texas ,where I know my sister lives.as soon as i got there i parked infront of her house.i knocked on her door.she opened it in surprise to see me.she quickly brought me in her house.