5

Later that day

It was my last tournament of bike racing until its break.
"Hey damair" I said getting his attention."yeah?" He said looking up from his feet."today us my last game wanna watch I have a pass."I said holding the pass for him to get in."sure what time?"he asked taking it."its in 30 minutes I have to change into different clothes" I said walking to my room."I'll be right back."I yelled going into a room.i got distracted and had 5 minutes before I had to be there.i had my racing clothes on but my socks where alittle slippy on the hard wood floors making me slip alittle as
I ran out of the hallway stumbling into the wall.i heard him laugh at me running late.we got onto his motorcycle and went to the track. It didn't take long cause he he lives a few blocks away from the race track.as soon as we go there he went to the bleachers, I went through the racer doors and put on my helmet.i put up my hair up so if I get ran over the spikes dont get caught with my hair.i got on my spot,getting on my bike.as soon as the gate went down I took off being in first.i realized a guy was neck and neck to me.he rammed his foot into my ankle hurting me but I kept going.soon after I won the race the person that kicked me walked up to me."you do realize that you suck man?and should stop racing,this is my turf. "he said and that he got disqualified.i still had my helmet on and my hair was put up in a low bun so I kinda looked like a boy.
His facial expression changed when I took off my helmet and pulled down my hair.
"Do I look like I give a shit what you say,and looks like it's my turf now bitch."I said pissed.i walked away finding damiar at the food concession stand.

Damiar pov

I felt a hand on my shoulder turn me around to see a sweaty,pissed off Olivia,thats my nickname for her."I heard what that guy said."I told her.to be honest I want to rip his eyes out of his sockets and break every single bone in his body.but I kept that to my self.

Olivia POV

"yeah hes pissed cause he lost.wanna get food I'm starving." I asked wanting to go home."yeah let's go to in and out.ill pay."he said taking my hand.