18

Olivia POV
I got up from the bed,to look around the room.i noticed the blankets mainly consists of black and red.i moved to look at the bathroom.i saw that the shower had a mini window but it had bars on the outside of it.the shower curtains where a weird pattern but I liked it.i saw book shelfs filled to the edge.i went back to the bed room and for some reason looked under the bed.i found a sketch book and some pencils and shading utensils,so I guess I'll be fine with this.i looked at the bed side table to see a record player,a Ipod player so I can listen to music.i know now in 2019 Ipod players and record players aren't really a thing but at least I can listen to music.i look to my left and see a huge walk in closet.i Wales towards it and turned on the light.on my right side of the closest was sleep wear,on my left side was day clothes so mainly Jean's and T shirts.( I mainly wear Jean's even though texas it's hotter than hell).I turned around and turned off the light.i got on the ipod and looked up drawing ideas.i started to draw a bird in a cage,trying to get out.i was so focused on shading the shadow of the bird I didn't realize damiar was behind me.
"That looks good." He startled me,making me throw my pencil.i look up and saw it stuck in the ceiling.'fuck' I thought.
"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you baby,I wanted to see if you wanted something to eat?" He asked
"Um...sure..I guess."I contemplated on eating,cause what if he put something in it.he took my hand and walked me to the kitchen.i saw that he had cooked something I haven't eaten before that's for sure.i sat down at the bar and waited till he handed me my plate.i mumbled a thank you and started eating.when I was done eating i noticed damiar was just standing there,staring at me.
"What?" I asked quietly.
"How come you didn't take art in school?" He asked sounding disappointed."I didn't want them to display the drawings I do."I told him truthfully.i was hoping he wouldn't yell.
His actions and tone reminded me when my dad would be mad at me,act calm first then blow a fucking casket.

●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●
Author note
I had to use the restroom and my mom dead ass yells no and rushes into the bathroom to get a tampon the says" gotta jam." And walked away like nothing happened.my twin brother goes "mOm reAlLy I'm riGhT heRe?" And I busted out laughing.