22

Olivia POV
If I could turn back the time I would and stay inside,watching tv or smoke weed.thats what I need is weed.i need to get away from what is happening at the moment.i remember I have a secret spot in my jacket that had a weed supply and the essentials.but damiar took it and placed it in the closet in this hell hole.i quickly got out of the shower but I need to ask damiar something.
I got dressed in night clothes and went to his room.i didn't bother knocking on the door I just bursted in."can you give him a grave stone?" I asked.
Damiar turned around to ne with a confused look."or cremate him and put his ashes into a necklace,so I have him near by."I suggested.
"We could do the necklace thing."he said,I sighed in relief."if.." aw fuck he wants something."if you kiss me so I know you are calm." He reassures me,jokes on him I'm alittle faded from weed.so I'm calm no matter what."fine.you have to get me the necklace by tomorrow by 5pm.i dont care how many people stay up doing it as long as I get it I'm good."I command."sounds good to me babe." He grabbed my hips lightly and he leans In.i do the same and kiss him.after a few seconds he pulls away and hugs me.is this guy bipolar or something? One second he is a pain in the ass then hes lovey dovey. After a minute he let's go and kisses my forehead."love you."he says."love you too."I told him did I mean it maybe.

Damiar POV
Once I saw Olivia turn her back on me,it hurt me alot.i went to my room and did alot of thinking.i need to re approach her.i was in my room thinking about how I should re approach her.i was so deep in my thoughts the I didn't notice ny door opening until I heard her.she asked me to get a few people to cremate rylie into a necklace.i agreed if she kissed me,she did.i called a few people I knew and they got to work.i was happy with myself cause one guy is out of her life.
Now we wait for the necklace.

●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●