8

"What do you want to do?" He asked looking at me."I dont know,do you want to just chill and talk?" I asked him as I messed with the long sleeve I was in."sure"he moved to where I was and layed back."what do you want to talk about."he asked looking at me."what was you first thought when I ran with your bandana."I asked him.

Damiar POV

"what was you first thought when I ran with your bandana."she asked me laying down looking at me.'i thought you were fucking adorable and I wanted to make you mine.' I thought but what I actually said was "I thought you were a fun person to hang out with." I told her,it was true.i love hanging out with her."are you gonna stay here?, or stay the night,I don't mind either way."I asked her hoping she'd stay."is it ok if I stay?" She asked shyly.i loved it when she gets shy."yeah I'm cool with it."I told her.on the outside I was chill but on the inside I was freaking.i need to buy her a gift.i wonder if she wants a new ring.she already wears 7 already and I know she likes even numbers.ill get her a ring.shortly after talking she fell asleep.i fell asleep too.

Olivia POV

I woke up to feel damiars arms wrapped around me.i grabbed my phone to check the time and date.it was 10:36 am and it was Saturday.so I didn't have to worry about school. After 3 minutes of silence damiar woke up.
"I'm sorry that I had my arms around you."he said.i didn't mind,I liked it."its ok I didn't really care."i told him.if anything I wanted him to do it again."do you want food?" He asked."I'm not really a breakfast person."i told him.he nodded his head and suggested a smoothie so I agree.

Obbsession 1♤ benkro_tv जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें