26

As damiar held onto me I slowly was falling asleep.my mind was wondering into different places and situations.i fell asleep,a deep sleep.

Dream POV
I saw damiar burst into the room I was in."did you think you could get away?" He laughs and puts his hands on his knees."w-w where are ya gonna go?" He asked as he bent down to my level."who do you think I am?some amateur?" I wish he was.he starts walking towards me and gets to eye level with me."now come on sweetheart,let's go we are gonna have alot of fun."he told me with his hand out.i hesitated but I did it anyways cause I didn't want to get hurt.he starts to walk me to a car and opens the passenger door for me to get in.i get in and he shuts the door.he gets in and starts the car.and takes off at a high speed."where are we going?" I asked scared."we are going to a very special place baby."he told me as he put his right hand on my thigh and squeezed.i sighed cause I started to get nervous.i looked to my left and saw a car coming towards us.i didn't have the reaction time to say anything till the car hit us.

Dream POV over

I shot up from the bed and started to freak.i teared up until damiar woke up ."what's wrong baby?" He asked "I had a bad dream that's all."I told him.he kissed my neck letting me know I'm ok and safe.i layed ontop of him,kinda hugging him.he nuzzles his head in my neck and held onto me tightly.
I fell asleep again in his embrace.for once I felt like I was safe around him as crazy as it sounds.

Damiar POV
I woke up again to see Olivia is still on me.i smiled alittle,I slowly got up and layed her down again.i walked to the kitchen to start cooking breakfast.i remember shes not a morning eater so I made something small.i looked at the time and saw it was 6:45.i got done eating and went to check up on her so she can at least get a drink something.

I entered my room to see she wasn't there.i saw my bedroom window open and I rushed to it.i looked out of the window to see her sitting on the edge of the roof.i sighed in relief cause she didn't escape.i climbed out of the window and walked to her.i sat near her and noticed she was staring at a few birds in the trees.i on the other hand I was admiring her beauty.i know I have to marry her one day.

Olivia POV
I woke up and noticed damiar wasn't here.i smelled food being cooked.i looked at the bedroom window and contemplated on whether or not to escape but I heard the stove turn off and realized I wouldn't get far. I decided to just look outside on the roof.i started looking ath the birds,wishing I was on to.i heard damiar enter the room and panic.i saw from the corner of my eye,he was walking to me.he sat Down next to me and stared at me.

□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□
Author note
So today I had a substitute teacher for history,I had left class and acted like I needed to use the bathroom when in reality I just walked around campus. I had gotten back from the rest room and saw the teacher yelling so I was like oh shit so I voice recorded and when the bell rung the girl that was being rude to the teacher yelled shut the fuck up. Reminder I'm in 8th grade so that was a bold choice to do.