(1) The Dark Side💜

(Virgil's pov)

Virgil lay there with Deceit. They weren't really cuddled together but Virgil lay beside him Deceit's arm's around him. Remus sat on the little cushioned stool beside the old busted  Sofa. Virgil wouldn't really call Remus a best friend, or even a good one at that. But he was something to take away the loneliness he felt from time to time.

As for Deceit Well. Virgil didn't really know. Yes they were boyfriends but did Virgil really love him? He didn't even know what love was. He didn't really know if he had ever loved anyone romantically. Or even just loved someone in general if he was going to be completely honest.

He sort of knew that Deceit had only decided to to ask him out for the sake of it. He needed someone who could control Thomas better then then light sides. And Out of Remus and Deceit Virgil was the only option. Sure Remus could think some pretty horrible things but he didn't really get to Logan or His twin brother Roman. And Deceit. Well though he act all powerful and knowing he truly was the least capable of being able to control Thomas. His constant lying could only get him so far. Especially with Patton

Ugh Patton.

He was by far the most powerful side. He was Thomas's emotions for crying out loud. He was Thomas's heart, his sadness his happiness his basic everything. And him being he goody two shoes he is would never let Deceit have his own way.
Virgil didn't hate Patton though. Sure he disliked him very much with his constant happy chirpy smile and good attitude but unlike Remus and Deceit he didn't completely detest the guy.

When he had seen him the last time he was just after finishing a Disney debate with the Princey guy. Now that guy he hated. With his over dramatic personality and constant mean remarks at Virgil is was much easier to hate him. And he was also Remus's 'good' brother.
Anyway. He had been walking back to the dark sides rooms. He was holding his sketch book and writing down an idea when he bumped into Patton. The force had knocked them both flying. Virgil fell back on his side hissing in pain. He shot back up ready to yell at the guy for being a total idiot and for not looking where he was going. But he looked up and his heart had turned. The poor guy looked really upset he was searching for his glasses. Virgil saw them a few inches away from His hand. He sighed. If it had been Remus or Deceit they would have run off laughing and leave the poor guy really upset.
Virgil had sighed and picked up the glasses. "Here" he has said placing the glasses back onto Patton's face himself instead of simply just handing them to him. He looked as Patton's eyes had come back into focus. The Light side had blinked a couple of times, like he couldn't really comprehend that A dark side had done something nice for him. "Thank you" Patton has said brightly. He stood up and picked up Virgil's sketch book. Virgil's heart had done a tumble terrified in case he looked at what was inside. But he didn't and instead reached out for Virgil's hand. Virgil accepted as he was pulled back up onto his feet. Patton handed back his book, gave one last smile.- a real smile- and walked of.

Virgil was still thinking of that when he got back to his room. No one-not even Deceit or Remus- had ever been remotely nice to him. Sure since him and Deceit had started dating he had laid of on insulting him so much. But he still did it a lot. He'd never seen anyone smile at him like they really meant it.

Sitting on the couch at that moment with Deceit and Remus beside him his mind had trailed off a little bit. "Virgil"
"Virgil!"  Virgil blinked to see a hand with a yellow dish glove waving in front of his face.
"Sorry I just spaced out for a minute. What were you saying"? Remus sighed "Do you really think he's ready to actually do it"? He said this in his really loud and extra voice. It could really irritate you if you weren't used to him but Virgil had put up with him since he was a a kid.

Sorry ready for what"? Virgil asked. The two dark sides looked at each other  rolled their eyes and sighed, in sync. That what made Virgil a little jelous as-well. How close The two seemed to be. Deceit was his boyfriend. They're had been times when they literally flirted in front of him and he could feel ready to snap one of their necks.
"Sorry" Virgil mumbled. Annoyed now.
Deceit moved him away from him and stood up. "Ready to join the light sides. He said. His voice was cold and startling. "What"! Virgil yelled getting up. "No way Deceit"! "No Way"!
Virgil was ready to explode. He has told him a million times he'd never ever 'join' the light sides.
Well by join not litreally. Pretend. It was a plan Deceit had come up with. Occasionally they'd send Virgil to spy on them and join in with videos pretending to act good. Including the video Thomas has just filmed  with Princey it had been 2 so far. If he knew they were planning ideas he'd show up and try to mess it up. Patton would try get through to him but Virgil was pretending to be dumb and stubborn. Logan just ignored everything he said and wrote down what Patton or Roman would say. And Roman well. He was horrible. He'd snap back rude remarks and tell him to just leave. They're had been once or twice Romans words had really gotten to him and he left and just went back to his dark room and cried.
Yes. Cried.
Virgil never ever cried. Not even when  Deceit had said stuff not when Remus dark thoughts kept him up at night. He'd go back to his little cramped bedroom and cry. Now not proper sobbing or anything like that. Just tears splashing down his face as the words Princey would say replayed in his head.

Now he looked at Deceit with anger and disbelief. His boyfriend the person who was meant to love him and protect him wanted him to stay with them! He couldn't belive it. "Remus leave for a minute." Remus looked back at him. "But De"- . "Now Remus".
Remus sighed. He sauntered of chewing on this deodorant stick.
"Cmere Virg" Deceit said. He sat on the sofa his arms spread out. His face turned soft. As much as Virgil didn't want to he couldn't resist. He sat in his boyfriend arms. Deceit put his finger under hi chin turning his head towards him. "You know this would be for us". Deceit had said. "Your the strongest out of all of us Virg. You could really take over if you try." Virgil looked into his eyes. "I'd be away from you though" he couldn't believe he had said it. He couldn't believe that's actually how he felt. "I'll be here". Deceit had said. He had looked shocked a minute before like he couldn't believe what Virgil had said either. "It's just for a while" and with that he pulled Virgil's head into his chest. Virgil had no idea how he was feeling at that moment but he knew that whatever happned. He would do it for Deceit.
Maybe be really did love him.

Word count~1329 words (not including Au)
Hey! So sorry this is kinda sucky. It's really just a filler and a little bit of backstory for the characters
I'd also like to mention that the main ships in the book will be Prinxiety and Logicality. This is just a bit of a starter. Also the book won't be based just around the ships it will be more story related and my own storyline with the dark sides
Enjoy!