(17)Staring Into His Autumn Eyes💜

(Virgil's Pov)
Virgil Lay on his bed. He hasn't left his room. It's been about possibly 3 days. He lost count after sleeping for so long.
He has no idea why he's acting like this. Seeing him. Having to look at him straight in the eye after so long. He wanted to forget him. But since that day he's all he's been thinking about. He groaned in frustration. Romans tried to come in and talk to him about 5 times. He tried bringing food talking but Virgil ignored him.
The last time he came in Virgil has to just turn his back to him bury his head into his pillow. He tried not to cry. Roman ran his hand gently across his back as Virgil's shoulders shook. But after a while he silently walked out.
He didn't know why he was acting like this. He has no way of describing what he felt. Of course he didn't want to be back with the dark sides. He didn't want to be back with Remus and Deceit.
Well...
No definitely no.
He thought about it. Lying miserably in his room. While Remus baffled on about the most terrifying things. Or while him and Deceit shamelessly flirted in front of Each other. Or when they just plain ignored him.
But seeing Deceit had set something of in him. Almost like a switch that had just been flipped back on.
He lay in bed thinking. Why was he still thinking about him! Why was he sobbing into his bed after seeing him!

"Maybe it's the realisation."A sudden voice popped into Virgil's head. "The realisation of what?" Virgil mumbled.
"That you'll never actually get away from them. They'll always be apart of you. Or perhaps the fact you'll always be part of them should I say". "Oh Shut up!" Virgil yelled flinging his pillow at the wall. He sat up for a minute panting. He broke out into a cold sweat.
Maybe that voice was right.
No it was right.
100%
He just didn't want to admit it.
He will always be a dark side. Eventually Thomas will find out. Deceit will tell him. Or he'll finally figure it out on his own. He will always be the bad guy. He is never going to be like the others.

He scanned his room for a minute. "Please no" he thought to himself.
"Deceit" he whispered.
"Deceit" he said again. Louder.
"Hello Virgil."
There he was. Deceit. Sitting On the chair beside his desk. One leg crossed over the other. His snakes eye practically glowed in the dim light of the room. He hasn't changed unlike Virgil.
He noticed this.
"Your different". He said his nose turning up slightly. Almost like he was a bad smile. "I can't say the same for you". Virgil replied his voice cracking.
He cursed under his breath.
His heart was racing like he had run a marathon.
He was scared.
He can't ever remember being scared of Deceit.
"Yes well". Deceit began to say but stopped. "No continue". Virgil said cockily. Deceit cast him a glance that made him look away. Deceit sighed.
"Oh for Pity sake Virgil!" He said a little to loudly making Virgil flinch.
"Sorry". Deceit said sincerely.
He stood up and walked towards Virgil.
His heart started beating more intensely if that was possible.
Deceit said at the edge of the bed.
"Oh Virg please look at me". But he couldn't. He wanted to burst into tears but he couldn't.
Deceit gently placed his finger under Virgil's chin and made him look at him.
"Please Virg" his voice cracked and tears were forming in his eyes. "We were never like this". "Because things were different then". He finally looked into his eyes. It was looking at Autumn. One eye a chocolate brown intense and rich just like a dark autumn leave. And then the other a yellow that once calmed down can almost look gentle and soft.
But he fell for them eyes before.
He fell for them eyes at a moment like this.
He was alone and vulnerable and needed someone.
He gently pushed his hand away. But Deceit grabbed him by his cheeks with both hands. But before his lips could crash against his he moved his head down slightly. So his lips hit against his nose. The two started giggling like idiots. "Only us" Virgil thought to himself. "Only us" Deceit said thinking his thoughts out loud. He placed his nose against his. The two stayed like that. Virgil's hand found his way to Deceits waist. He felt guilty for a minute but wasn't technically cheating. Because one he wasn't kissing him and two him and Roman still weren't 'officially together'.
"You know I'll always love you Virgil"
Virgil's eyes sprung open. Again staring into his Autumn eyes.
"But you moved on" Virgil said his voice barley above a whisper. Then he grabbed onto Deceits hands trying to push them away but deceit grabbed onto him clasping their hands together.
"And so have I" Virgil finished. He was surprised Deceit had even heard him. 
Then Deceit kissed him.
He was paralysed. He wanted to shove him of him. He wanted to yell at him saying how dare he do that after everything that's happened.
How dare he send him away kiss another person then as soon as he's happy come back and declare you love him!
Virgil was about to grab his hands and shove him of but he pulled away.
"You might still love me" Virgil said an edge to his voice. "But no way in hell do I feel the say after everything". He looked at Deceit angrily but his face when he saw the tears rushing Down Deceits cheeks. It wasn't until
Moments later when Deceit ran his thumb under his eye wiping away the tears that had fallen did he know he was crying.
"I should probably leave". Deceit said but he didn't move. He stayed there looking at Virgil probably hoping that he would beg him to stay.
"I think it would be best." Virgil said his voice small.
Deceit stood up and went into the dark corner.
"Deceit". Virgil said quickly before he left. Deceit looked back at him.
"Are you still planning." But his voice broke off. "To take over the mind palace?"
Virgil nodded.
"It's always been the plan. You think that we're the bad guys Virgil. And yet look at them. They don't give any of us a look in, yet they say it's for 'Thomas on good'" he raised his fingers to make sarcastic quotation marks. "And yet it's just for their own Benefits.
Bullshit Virgil thought.
"So". Deceit said. "So" Virgil Replied.
The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.
"Goodbye Virgil" Deceit said and for the first time ever his voice cracked. For the first time since he saw him since they filmed the video Virgil properly looked at him. He looked almost distraught. His eyes were bloodshot and his hair was a mess.
"I'm sorry". He said the tears rushing down his face one after the other. And just as he let out a sob and covered his mouth with his hand he vanished.

And with that Virgil broke down. He sobbed so hard his chest hurt and his eyes stung.
"I love you to". Virgil said
And Maybe it wasn't the same way as Deceit loved him. Or how people who were in relationships were meant to love each other.
But he truly loved him.
And he knew right there he had lost his Autumn boy.

Word Count 1272
Au~
Well....
Hope you enjoyed?
Hehehe
Cmon yall know you love some angst
Also please please please vote and comment on this story! I love reading comments from yall and if you've any ideas of things that could happen to the sides I'd love to hear and would really appreciate the help
Thank you all
~Author