(10) The Unofficial Breakup💛

(Deceits Pov)

Deceit tried hard as he could and before he knew it he had appeared in the light sides living room.
But the sight shocked him.
Virgil was kissing Roman.
Virgil
His boyfriend
Was kissing
His best friends brother.
Deceit said nothing but could only stand there no words coming out.
He wanted to scream to cry. Good god he wanted to slap Roman across his smug face.
Roman stood there his arms around Virgil's waist. Virgil's arms wrapped loosely around Romans neck trying to hold himself on his toes.
The two stood there Embraced.
After a few more seconds they pulled apart. Both panting foreheads presses against each other.
"Virgil I"-. Roman began but was cut short.
"I choose you". Virgil replied. Roman looked shocked. Virgil pulled back slightly to look him in the eye.
"I choose you. I choose the light sides I choose everything about this place as long as in the end I have you.
No words were used by the two. Roman just pulled him close and let him cry.

Deceit still stood there.
He had broken Virgil.
He hurt the one person in this life he cared about more then himself. He had hurt the one person he had ever truly loved.
And Virgil if he realised it or not had just as badly broken Deceit. Although he wouldn't let it show. He wasn't going to cry or throw a fit. Instead he concentrated and ended back in the dark side of the mind palace.
"Well"? Remus said. He looked embarrassed to say the least.
"He kissed Roman." Deceit replied coldly. "He chose him". Remus looked shocked. "De I'm so"-. "I don't want your pity". Deceit snapped cutting him off. And with that stormed of to his room.
And then he let himself flop into his bed. He pulled his yellow hoodies hoodies over his head turned and faced the wall and for the first time since Virgil left he sobbed.
He sobbed and sobbed until he felt like he had drained himself of tears and nothing else came out. He reached his hand under his pillow and pulled out the drawing he had stolen from Virgil.

The night before Virgil left he had taken it. He was to stubborn and headstrong to actually ask Virgil himself. He didn't want to ask Virgil for anything belonging to him because he felt to embarrassed.
So that night when he knew Virgil had fallen asleep he crept into the room and taken the drawing pad from the top shelf in Virgil's chest of drawers.
He gently tore out the smooth paper. He could just about make out the shape of it in the dark.
He gently placed the book back into its rightful place trying his best not to make anything look to suspicious. And off he crept back into his own room.

And now he looked at the page. It was covered in tear stains now from
2 different occasions. He wanted to rip it into a million pieces. He wanted to roll it into a ball and throw it away. But all he could do was pull it close to his chest and then let himself fall asleep.

Word count 538
I know it's short! Just a small filler To show what happened from Deceits pov.
Next chapter is being worked on at the moment. I was going to wait a while and then post that around the end of this week but decided to put a short filler out as well.

Hope you enjoyed
Also my book has been registered for the Watty awards!! So please Vote comment and share!
~ author