(22) Where would we be without Patton?❤️

(Romans Pov)

"So you actually need my help?" Patton said pointing at himself sounding shocked.
"Well I wouldn't be asking if I didn't." Roman said sarcastically rolling his eyes.
He wasn't being mean. He always teases Patton. He adores teasing Patton and Patton knew this.
"Now that's no way to talk to your old man now is it?"
Roman has to chuckle.
It was almost impossible to be the dad and the baby in any friend group at the same time but Patton pulled it off to perfection without even meaning to. It was just his natural personality. A happy-go-lucky child who was also a (sort of) responsible adult and if anything was ever wrong he would be there with hugs cookies and cringe dad jokes to make you feel all warm and happy inside. To help you get through whatever and face your problems.

Patton was really good at relationship advice when he wanted to be.
But he loved the idea of Roman and Virgil together so much he could go a bit over-board.
But tonight he was surprisingly calm about it all.
Well
Calm for Patton.

"Right." He said pretending to crack his knuckles and actually yelped when they cracked properly.
"Ow." He whimpered.
"If you want to ask him out it has to be."
He paused for moment, probably for a dramatic affect or probably just forgot what word he was looking to use.
"Amazing."
Is what he eventually decided to use.
"Well yes I know that." Roman said.
"What about."
He looked around thinking for inspiration.

"Fireworks?"
"Fireworks?"
"Ye fireworks!"
"Okay."
"And puppy's."
"Puppy's?"
"And kittens!"
"Kittens!"
"And a boombox!"
"That's amazing!"
"With fairy lights and lasers!"
"Oohh!!"
"And a smoke machine with fire dancers on a fire breathing dragon!"

"Okay I'm going to stop you right there." Logan said shaking his head fondly at Patton.
"You have to be realistic in situations like this." Roman wanted to but in. Logan wasn't the most emotional side. In fact he wasn't much of an emotion at all really. He was Logic. And What type of good advice on Romance would Logic have over the heart when it comes to romance?
"You should just be yourself. You don't need to be extra or have all these fancy things. Just be you because if what you say is true about how you to are together it seems like he likes you to."
Roman was genuinely shocked. He had never heard Logan talk like that about anything like the situation they were in before.
Roman gave a big grin. "Thanks Logan." "No problem. Now one thing I will advice is having a shower and putting on some clean clothes because you sure as hell reek."
"Hey!" Roman said shoving at him. Logan chucked to. Patton gave a huge grin like a Cheshire Cat and pulled the 2 into a bike crushing hug.

"Right you go get cleaned up." Patton said.
"We'll set everything else up."
And Just as they pulled out of their first hug Roman pulled him back into another bone crushing hug.
He really would be lost without him.
He looked over at Logan. He gave him a proper great full grin. Logan seemed a little surprised but gave a small smile all the same.

Roman rushed to his room. He lay his clothes out on his bed. He jumped into a shower, jumped back out, dried himself to the bone.
He looked in the Mirror.

It's now or never.

Word count 584

New chapter coming soon!
The last chapter this chapter and the next chapter are more like a 3 part chapter so that's why they're shorter. It just makes more sense to have them sepret. And if I was to write them all together it would be so stressful lol. I really want to get chapters out as soon as I can.

~Author