(4) Lettimg him in. 💜

(Virgil's Pov)

Virgil looked at the other 3 sides as he showed up in the living Room. Roman Sat on the armchair in a red hoodie and white sweat pants. He glared at Virgil and then continued to watch whatever was on the Tv
Logan looked at him and Gave him a small nod, like he was welcoming him. Virgil didn't expect much from him considering he wasn't really an 'emotional' side.
However Patton jumped up from where he was lying with Logan and pulled Virgil into a bone crushing hug.
"Hi!" He exclaimed giving Virgil a genuine smile. That made Virgil feel almost happy inside. No one ever smiled at him. Especially not twice.
"Roman"! Patton said Turing around to a moody Roman. "Why don't you show Anxiety his new room?"
"Why me"? Roman scoffed back in annoyance. "Why not you as your already up". "Because we have to work on a schedule for Thomas's filming next week." Logan said his tone flat, he was still looking at the Tv. "Ye that's why"! Patton said obviously not knowing what Logan was talking about.  He smiled a beaming smile atLogan. Logan looked back and gave him a small one. Virgil noticed the way they looked at each other. That just made him miss Deceit more.
"Can someone please just show me where to leave my stuff and be left in peace"? Virgil said harshly. Patton looked over his shoulder and Roman and mouthed something Virgil couldn't see. Roman sighed and rolled his eyes but got of the Arm chair and walked in front of Virgil. "Come on then".
He said as he bumped into his shoulder slightly and so quickly  so Virgil didn't have the time to comprehend what was going on. He picked up his bag and followed Roman.

He was lead down a corridor that looked exactly like Thomas's house. In fact the whole mind palace looked like Thomas's house. Except in this corridor  instead of their being one door to Thomas bedroom there was 4.
"This is yours". Roman said standing awkwardly beside the door. "I'm beside you, Patton's across and Logan's is just down the hall. Virgil saw as he glared at him. "If you need anything don't bother coming to me just go to Patton" and with that flounced down the hall. "Thanks for the help". Virgil called after him sarcastically. He opened the door and inside he went.

He gasped at the room. He wondered if the rooms were made to fit the personality of the side because this was just perfect.
The room was completely dark tones and colours. The walls were painted black and over his double bed were a string of fairy lights. There was a long chest of drawers to keep is clothes in on the opposite wall side of the bed to keep his clothes in. On another side was a blank wall that would be perfect to put his posters up. The carpet was black and the bedsheets were a dark grey. Virgil couldn't believe it. Back with the dark sides he had the smallest room that was barley bigger then a walk in closet. He threw his bag on to the bed and flopped down beside it.
He stared at the ceiling then gasped. It was filled with stars. Them fake ones you stick on and they light up at night.

Virgil stared and stared at them. He couldn't believe how nice this place was.
Obviously it was nice I mean it was the light side of Thomas's mind. Clean and no weird clutter or disturbing messes.
No more of a bad energy that seemed like a weight was being pushed down into Virgils shoulders.
"Hey Kiddo can I come in"? Virgil raised his head to hear a soft knock and a comforting voice at the other side of his bedroom door. Patton.
Half of him was debating on weather or not he should tell at Patton to go away or to invite him in.
But before he could make up His mind the door opened and Patton's heads peaked around the door. He looked st Virgil with a wide grin.
"Whatcha think of the new room?"
"It's nice". Virgil said his voice soft and low. So low Patton could only just about make out that he had said.
"That's good" Patton said now walking into the room. Virgil felt a bit uncomfortable with this. As much as he didn't hate Patton he still wasn't totally ready to be best friends with him as Patton probably expected him to be.

"Look I know Romans' a bit". Patton said pulling a face. Virgil had to give a small laugh at that. "But he's not totally horrible". He continued. "He just needs some time to get used to the idea of having you around". Virgil didn't meet Patton's eyes. As if Roman would ever 'get used' to him.
Well as if Virgil cared. He wasn't hear to make friends and stupid stuff like that. He was here to get into Thomas's head. Meant to help to put Deceits his boyfriends plan into action. He had no time to be thinking about that stupid Princey Guy.
He scoffed and gave Patton a glare.
"Sure he will. Now can you just get out of my room"? He snapped harshly only to regret it as soon as he saw Patton's hurt eyes. Patton got up slowly and walked out of the room gently shutting the door behind him. Virgil wished he didn't do that. He wished he wasn't so nice. He wish he slammed the door in anger or even left it open out of spite.

Virgil collapsed back into his bed his head running with questions. Would the others ever like him? Would he actually even succeed with Deceits plan? Was Deceit even missing him? How was he? Was he as lonely as Virgil ?
Pssft Virgil thought. Of course not. It's Deceit. He wouldn't care at all. You wouldn't pay that side to care about anyone. He didn't even care about himself.
Virgil's eyes stung with tears. What was he thinking?Listening to Deceit and coming here? He wasn't a strong enough side to go through with all this. It was Deceit who told him what to do Deceit who Told him how he should act. It was Deceit who made him the person he was. He practically took over Virgil's mind. He never felt like his thoughts were even his. It felt like no matter where he was what he was doing. In the back of his mind the nagging thoughts of deceit were always there.
He rolled over and buried his head into his pillow and groaned. He honestly didn't know how he was going to deal with this.
But he was gonna do it. He didn't care if he got hurt. Roman showed him that Remus and Deceit were right. Everyone thought the Dark sides were the bad guys. Truth is they were wrong all along. Sure the Dark sides might not have been the best at Thomas emotional or creative but at least they weren't total assholes. They didn't treat the light sides like idiots or villains. They only acted how they acted because of how they were treated.

Virgil looked up at his ceiling. He was fidgeting with the the bracelets on his left hand. He felt the band that Deceit got him. It was a deep purple with the word 'Hope'  on it. Virgil held up His hand in the dark and could almost see the bracelet in the dark of his room. And then he burst into tears burring his head into his pillow.
He never thought he'd say this but he missed his old small cramped room. He missed his old torn up covers. He missed the old musty spell around his home
He just wanted to go home.