(15) A plan 💛

(Deceits Pov)
A few months later

"So your telling me we need to be more involved with the light sides!" Remus yelled
"Not involved". Deceit sighed. Nothing would ever get through his thick skull.
"We need to push more". Remus raised an eyebrow about to speak but Deceit cut him off. "Don't even think about it". Remus shut his mouth huffing.
"Like I was saying. We need to push more. Need to be more present in Thomas mind. Your better at it then I am but I'll try".
"And what do you plan on doing?"
"I'm going to pretend to be Patton."
Remus raised an eyebrow. "You what?" He said trying not to splutter with laughter. "I'm serious." Deceit snapped back. "You? Pretend to Patton? That's like me pretending to be Roman!"
"Oh for the love of god would you ever just shut up!"
The two looked at each other. Remus sighed. "Fine whatever you want." And with that he slopped of into his room.
Deceit felt like throwing something after him.
He sighed rubbing at his temple. His head was pounding. It had been like this for weeks now. One minute they we're fine. The next they were screaming at each other. Deceit hated it. He just missed his best friend. He just wanted everything to go back to how it was before Virgil left.
Virgil.
He still thought about him. He still wished he was here. He still wished he could talk to him whenever he needed to. He missed the late nights with him and Remus of mucking about.
Well usually Virgil would end up getting pissed and then stomping of to his room.
He sighed and flopped back onto the chair he was sitting on.
He went into his room.
After a few minutes he looked in the mirror.
He couldn't see himself.
All he could see was Patton
"Let's see how this works out".