(21) Nervous❤️

(Roman)

Roman and Virgil lay on the couch. Virgil's head rested on Romans' chest and Romans arms wrapped around Virgil's waist.
Virgil was half asleep. He sleeping was staring at the Tv Screen on which 'The nightmare Before Christmas was playing."
"Are you serious Virgil." Roman said pretending to be annoyed. "It's a Halloween Movie. And it's The end of May."
"Excuse you it's a Halloween and Christmas movie." Virgil said grabbing the popcorn and flopping himself into the couch. "Its still May". Roman said as he sat on the floor fake pouting.
"You told me I could choose whatever I wanted so therefore I chose this.
Roman roller his eyes but stood up and sat beside Virgil.

The movie went on. Again like before the two somehow found themselves slotting into each other like Jigsaw pieces.
Romans head whirled. He really liked Virgil. And if all of this was happening surely Virgil looked him to?
They were practically together just without saying anything.

"Virgil?" He said. He looked down at him. But his head lay on his chest breathing heavily.

Maybe he would just have to wait.

But Virgil's head moved. "Ye." He said groggily. Romans stomach did backflips. He's never been this nervous around anyone before.
  He'd need help from someone who's done this before.
Who's good at this kind of stuff

Patton.