Chapter II

Back with chapter 2. Hope you like the Don concept. 😜

Moving on... 💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

(Words in braces) - Telephone conversations.

Chapter 2

So, as he had decided, Laksh began his mission to find out who she was, just to prove to Sanskar that he wasn't a coward.

That was the reason he told himself. That was the reason he told his brother.

But his heart knew the real reason.

One of the perks being a don was that it wasn't difficult for him to find out about her through his connections. He just needed to bribe some men to find all the information he needed about her. They gave him a file containing her picture and details, along with her family's.

Turns out, her name was Ragini. Ragini Gadodia.

She lived with her younger sister, Swara and her mother, Shramishtha. 'Ragini eh? Nice name. Ragini...won't it sound sweet when I take her name?' Laksh's eyes widened as he realized his train of thoughts. He shook his head vigorously in horror. 'What. Is. Wrong. With. You!?' Laksh picked up Ragini's photo from the file and glared at it. "It's all your fault! You've done something to me, haven't you Ragini?"

Laksh's heart skipped a beat as he took her name. He swallowed hard and tried spelling it again. "Ragini. Hmm...Ra.gi.ni. Ragini. Ra.gini." a small smile broke on his face. "Ra-gi-ni. Ragini!" he smiled to himself goofily. Simply taking her name filled his heart with a sense of happiness.

Suddenly, he became conscious of what he was doing and smacked himself on the head. "Laksh beta, you're becoming a happy-drunk idiot. It isn't long before you turn into devdas. Ugh! It's all this Ragini's fault!"

"Who's Nagini?" spoke a voice from the door

"It's Ragini, idiot."

"Okay then. Who's Ragini?" Sanskar qustioned.

Laksh smirked. "What had you called me? Coward, huh? Look now! I found out about her. And her name is Ragini. Ragini Gadodia. Still believe I'm a coward, little brat?"

However, instead of a defeated face, his brother smiled in victory.

"Ah, good good! You're one step closer to her now."