Chapter VII

Hey there lovelies. Back with an update. Thought of updating a few hours sooner instead of making y'all wait till your bed time lol.
Hope you like!

Moving on... 💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

(Words in braces) - Telephone conversations.

Chapter 7 - A Change...for Better or Worse?

Ragini opened her eyes as she felt him move back from her. She watched as he licked his lips and smiled at her.

"So?"

Still not completely over the shock, she only blinked owlishly at him.

Laksh chuckled. "That's okay. Take your time. I'm not going anywhere sooner."

"S-so?" she stuttered out finally. "Why did you do that?"

"Ragini, it's obvious isn't it? I love you!" Laksh admitted whole heartedly. "After the first time I met you, you cast a spell on me that I never got out of. And now that I know you better, I don't wanna get out of it either. I love you Ragini Gadodia."

Ragini smiled at his words, tears threatening to spill out. "You...you love me."

"I do." Laksh repeated.

Her toothy grin, he expected.

But the hit on his arm that followed was unexpected.

"You love me, and yet you behaves so coldly towards me?! That's your way of making me yearn for you? Were you doing it on purpose to make me cry?"

"What?! No. Absolutely not!"

"You were!" Ragini turned away from him in fake anger. "You made me cry so you don't deserve me."

"Well no but I think it's good I made you cry. It lead to where we are now,  no?"

 It lead to where we are now,  no?"

"Ugh! You...you...how can you do this. You can't just up and ki-kiss me like that when I'm sobbing! You ruined my first kiss!"

Laksh grinned from ear to ear. "I was your first kiss? Amazing!"

"Stop being so happy! Which part of 'ruined it' did you not hear!?"

"You're too cute. You're making me want to capture those lips again." Lol all she admitted, slowly moving closer once more.

Ragini blushed, but refused to let go of her anger. After all, it was her first kiss. Every girl wanted it to be special, didn't they?

"You may be my first, but I have the power to not let the last be yours!" she argued. Although she wasn't making much sense, she said whatever she could to win the argument.