Dakota Archer

Dakota

I decapitate the man and bury my knife into another mans chest before turning around and putting a woman in a headlock.

She bites my arm, but I only tightly my grip, choking her. In attempt to get loose, she pulls out her knife and stabs it into my stomach.

I close my eyes in pain, but, still refuse to let go.

She gasps for air right before I snap her neck, killing her.

"PRAVO!" Alex laughs, clapping.

I throw a knife past his head, causing him to look at me like I'm crazy, but, the man creeping up behind him falls dead. "Fuckhead" I laugh.

"WHOOOP" he runs at me, jumping in my arms.

I laugh and throw him off me.

"That's all of them! Didn't even need the bomb!" dad walks over.

"Because we're Red Hooders, we don't need that shit!" uncle Logan throws his gun up, catching it.

"Right" uncle Zachary smacks the back of Logan's head, laughing.

Uncle Jagger then playfully shakes his head. "Come on, I wanna get home to my daughter and wife"

"Same here. But not Logan, he's been single for years" Zachary laughs and Logan rolls his eyes, giving him the middle finger.

"Hit him up ladies!" I say and everyone bursts out laughing.

"Come on, lets get home" dad recovers from laughing and walks to the team suv.

We chuckle and follow behind him.

I'm Dakota Blake Archer.

My life is a long story so I'll sum it up as best as I can since all of us have our own story.

I struggle with nightmares. Every night and end up injuring myself all the time in my sleep.

And well, I'm flat out dangerous too.

Kinda proud of that, eh?

I'll kill anyone without mercy. Besides kids, one thing I don't kill.

So here's the thing. The Archers are dangerous feared famous killers in the whole world. It all started with Lock Archer. He escaped prison and death row multiple times for being a well known killer.

Majority of the guy Archers have been put in death row, just obviously successfully escaped.

But still to this day VERY well known and dangerous, dead or alive.

The Archers have been around for many MANY years.

We're very well known. Everyone knows us.

So, we have hella fucking people after us.

We're not a gang, we're a strong powerful team along. With consists of my dad, his best friends which are Logan, Jagger, and Zachary. They're basically my uncles. And then my best friend, Alex and I!

Jagger has a daughter named Amelia and Zachary's daughter is named Abby!

Their wives are my moms best friends! Megan and Tracy!

Anyways.

My grandpa retired and his best friends retired, so he left it up to my dad and I to keep the legacy which his dad left for him...

The Red Hooders.

**

"Start packing, you're not waiting till the last minute like you do every year" mom points at me.

I laugh. "I will, mama"

"Now" she says and laughs.

I playfully shake my head and put my hands up in defeat, walking to my room.

So every year we go to our spot in Alabama for a barbecue we have for fourth of July. We go four wheeling, swimming in the creek, mudding, and just sleep in our own campers.

It's all fun stuff.

But on the fourth, we have everyone we know come.

Other than that, it's just my family.

I always look forward to it... ever since I was twelve.

This girl, she started going with someone from the barbecue.

She's so gorgeous! She has this long brown hair, beautiful brown eyes, and she's just overall so fucking pretty.

Her laugh.

It's so perfect.

I start packing my clothes and other shit before finally calling it a night.

I jump on my bed and Ruger jumps up as well, laying right by my side. "Hey bud" I ruffle his fur and he closes his eyes. "Well goodnight to you too, fuckface" I laugh and wrap my arm behind him before falling to sleep.

I'm so excited to see her.

**

I wake up around six a.m. due to dad barging in. "Come on, kiddo!"

"I'm coming" I groan and sit up, yawning as Ruger jumps off my bed. "Okay, fucker"

"We gotta set up the cabin" dad adds.

I smack my forehead and laugh. "I'm coming"

He laughs and leaves the room, giving me time to change and brush my teeth.

I grab my duffle bag and walk out outside to the car to put all my shit in the hatch. "I'm tired as fuck" Alex yawns, putting his stuff in.

"Me too, brother. Me too" I sit in the hatch.

Alex lives with us after his parents kicked him out for being with The Red Hooders. We've always been best friends, but he joined the team when I joined the team... at thirteen.

"Ready to see your girlfriend?" Alex smirks and I laugh, smacking the back of his head.

"Oh you know it" I laugh and Alex playfully shakes his head. "What if that guy is there again this year? He and Gracie are staying the four days we are"

Yeah, there's a guy that always takes Gracie away from me. And... she likes it... she always smiles with him and laughs and all that shit.

"Well, you gotta talk to him before he does" Alex says.

"I'll try" I tug my lips to the side.

"Let's get rolling!" dad and everyone else walks out.

Alex and I jump off the hatch with a smile and get in the suv.

"Let's get this shit going!" Logan claps and we laugh, speeding off.

See you tomorrow, Gracie.