Emely

Dakota

"Sabrina May Archer?" Gracie traces the outlines of my abs.

"I like that" I fake smile, kissing her head.

"Do you? I feel like you don't?" she frowns.

My eyes widen and I shake my head. "No no! I do! I'm just... remembering times with Zach" I sigh.

She wraps her arm around me and her hair spills across my chest. "I'm so sorry, baby. I thought this would help-"

"It is! I love talking about my peanut" I smile, tickling her bump. "I know it's been a week... but I'm just not excited for the next gang without Zachary"

"It's gonna be okay, he's always there with you, babe. He said it himself" she smiles. "Nobody is excited for the next fight without Zachary. But you'll get through it, as a team. As a family" she kisses my cheek.

I sigh and passionately kiss her.

**

"They should be almost here" Jagger paces and I just stand there, jaw clenched.

"You good?" dad asks.

I turn to him and sigh. "Yeah"

"We don't like this either, but we all have each other. Know, you have a baby girl on the way. What got me through everything, was you. My little son who always broke rules and tore up my house. My now older son who has so much going for him now. A huge future ahead of him that he doesn't even know about yet. YOU, you're the reason I'm the person I am today. I've always had my son by my side" he says and I hug him.

"I love you, dad" I move my gun to my other hand.

"I love you too, buddy. Now have that with your daughter, even though she isn't born yet, I want you to feel that love I've felt for twenty two years and still going" he pulls back. "Do it for Sabrina"

I smile and before I can say anything, glass breaks and men run in.

Dad and I depart, shooting away.

A bullet goes through my shoulder, but I shoot the man dead before it out.

A man charged at me, so I run at him, going under his legs and pulling him out.

The back of his head hits the ground, hard. But it doesn't stop me from completely beating him up.

He scratches my arms with his long, sharp nails. Then he screams in pain when I break his nose and snap his neck.

Satisfied, I stand up and run, getting tripped by some other doofus.

He laughs and cuts my leg, but I slice his throat before running off.

I shoot a man in his heart, then another in his head, another stabbed in the chest, and snapped another's neck.

Without realizing, an axe goes flying at my head, but I don't have time to reaction before it flies to the side.