Test

Dakota

I slice a mans throat and stab another in the chest.

With reflexes and instincts, I swing my axe around, decapitating a man creeping up behind me.

"Dakota" Alex groans and I look around for him. "Behind the rock" he coughs.

I immediately run to him and see him on the ground, bloody opened chest. He coughs up blood and my eyes widen. "What happened?!"

"Fuckboys" he coughs more.

"Fuck!" I throw my shirt off and wrap it around him. "I'll find dad!" I stand up, but he pulls me down.

"No dude, I feel like I'm dying right now" he holds his chest.

I try to form words, until I see Zachary. "ZACH!" I shout and he turns to me.

He realizes and runs over.

I pull out my gun and shoot the men following him and trying to get to where we are. "Dude! Holy fuck" Zachary gasps.

"He's gonna fucking bleed out if we don't get him somewhere!" I snap.

"Fuck fuck fuck" Zachary stresses and Alex groans.

"You're not dying on me" I apply pressure to the wound.

"Your dad is on the last guy anyway, the gang leader. It might take a minute" Zachary gulps.

"WE DON'T HAVE A MINUTE! HELP ME GET HIM!" I grab Alex and Zachary helps.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Jagger runs over.

"WE'RE TAKING HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!" Zachary shouts as we try to run to the car.

I hear a gunshot and dad runs over to us. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!

"HE'S FUCKING BLEEDING OUT IS WHAT'S WRONG!" I shout, placing him in the backseat.

We all hop in the suv and speed to the hospital, calling everyone on the way.

"STAY WITH US!" Logan begs Alex who's just coughing up more blood.

I clench my jaw and my eyes tear up.

I hate seeing my brother like this.

What if he bleeds out?

No, he won't. Once we get him into the emergency room, he's gonna be okay.

He's gonna be okay.

Five fast minutes, we pull into the emergency room parking and he's immediately taken back, leaving us in the waiting room.

We all wait for everyone else as we just stand, too anxious to sit.

I stressfully run my fingers through my hair and finally, the girls and Ashton run in.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" mom freights.

"He was stabbed multiple times" dad looks up and moms jaw drops.

"Is he okay?!" Gracie runs to me.

"Of course he's not okay! He's bleeding out!" I snap and she gets taken back. "I'm sorry" I pull her into m chest. "I'm stressed. So stressed"

"Alex is strong, he's gonna pull through, all he needs are stitches or staples and he's all good" she rubs my back.

"Gracie... what's wrong with Alex? Is he...-" Ashton asks, walking to us.

Gracie turns to him. "He's not dying, Ash. You've may have only been in the family since yesterday, but it's enough time to know Alex is strong" she puts her arm out and he hugs her. "Don't be scared. Alex is gonna be okay" she kisses his head and I sigh.