Trouble

Dakota

"Where are you going?" Gracie catches me as soon as I'm almost out the door.

"Fuck" I mutter under my breath before turning to her. "Going to get something for the nursery"

"C-"

"And no you can't come, if was suppose to be a surprise" I cover myself.

"Oooookayy" she trails off. "Well, I love you" she walks over and gets on her tippy toes to kiss me.

I kiss back. "I love you too, I'll be right back"

She smiles and nods before I leave the house.

She bought it!

Well, looks like now I gotta go get something for the nursery, which will be hard since we have everything.

I get in my car and speed off to the address Ajax gave me.

Which so happens to be a hospital...

God, what the fuck am I getting myself into?

I pull in minutes later and meet the guys inside.

"Got away from the wifey?" Phil laughs.

"Well when you say it like that, it makes me feel bad" I tug my lips to the side.

"Don't worry, we should be done in like twenty minutes" Nate says.

"A-"

Ajax's cut off by men stomping in.

We hide behind a wall and the men start searching through things.

"What are they doing? Aren't they here for us?" I ask.

"Well... they're looking for yours and your family's medical records" Nate trails off.

I push my eyebrows together. "Wait what?"

"They want you... Dakota" Ajax says and my eyes widen.

"You mother fuckers railed me into them" I stand tall.

"It was either you or all of us, we're so sorry man" Phil frowns.

"YOU FUCKING BACK STABBING ASSHOLES! HOW DID I KNOW THIS WOULD HAPPEN AGAIN?!" I pull out my gun and bang it against Phil's head.

"GET HIM!" the other men run at me.

I shoot Phil in the head and run off, looking for things around this hospital as I shoot.

Fuck fuck fuck!

"DAKOTA!" dad runs in with the team and I turn to him in shock. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" he shoots. "WITH THEM?!!!!"

"I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD TURN INTO THIS!" I say, grabbing needles and jabbing them in men's eyes.

"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?! YOU'VE BEEN HANGING OUT WITH THEM!" he shouts.