Christmas Eve

Gracie

"What about this?" Alex walks out in dad clothes.

I tilt my head. "You look like a father with three kids"

"Do I at least look hot? We're going Christmas shopping! I need to look hot for all the ladies" he smirks

"You won't wearing that" Dakota walks up behind him, smacking his hand and walking to the cabinets.

"Fuck all you" Alex groans. "I'll find someone who wants to date me" he stomps off like a little kid.

I laugh.

"I can't stand him" Dakota makes hot chocolate.

"Me neither" I laugh. "So babe, what do you want for Christmas?" I turn to him.

"I already have everything I need" he hands me a cup  of hot chocolate.

I pout. "You gotta day something! Because I don't know what to get you! You already have everything!"

"Uhhh, cologne?" he suggests.

I can't get him a gun because every year as a tradition, the team get each other a gun.

So I'm out of options.

Unless I get him one of those cool pillows since he's always complaining it's hot.

But then some nights he takes the whole blanket.

So... a cool pillow and heated blanket?

That sounds good.

**

Cologne...

Heated blanket...

Cool pillow...

Uhh... what else?

I don't wanna get him weapons... I'm scared about that, that's why the three years we've been together I've never gotten him a weapon.

A jacket!

It's already freezing!!

I run into the nike store and grab a hoodie with the nike symbol on it, a regular workout jacket, and a hat.

With a very pricey amount of money I just used, I leave the nike store.

I look around and see a picture story, making me smile.

Aww! I can get him a picture of him and the team! And him and his siblings!

I walk in and I'm immediately helped.

I get a few pictures taken out with different frames and words. Then I get one of him and I.

So while that's being worked on, I walk into a few more stores, getting him some more sweatpants and shirts, along with just a few other fun things.

As for the Archer brothers, I get them one of those balls they go in and run into each other.

And poor Kailee, being the only girl, I get her some clothes, accessories, and those schleich horses she collects.

My phone goes off as soon as I'm done shopping for everyone and picking up stuff that needed to wait.

"Are you done? We're done" Alex says.

"Yeah, meeting at the car?" I ask.

"Yeah" I hear Dakota since it's a group chat call.

"Okay! Heading over there now!" I chirp and hang up, walking out of the mall.

I see my doofus of a boyfriend, stupidly on his phone.

"Hey babe" Alex smirks at me, attempting to get Dakota's attention.

"W-" Dakota looks up and squints at Alex.

"I'm ready to head out, I shopped till I dropped" I yawn and Dakota nods with a smile, opening the trunk.

I place my bags in and get in the backseat.

"You can drive" Dakota hands the keys to Alex so he can sit in the backseat with me.

I smile and rest my head on him. "It's so cold" I hold him.

He laughs, grabbing a blanket from the floor. "I had a feeling you'd say that, so I bought one" he wraps the blanket around me.

"You're too kind" I laugh, holding it.

"Go to sleep, we have an hour drive" he rubs my side and I instantly take him up on that offer.

I close my eyes and he holds me the rest of the car ride.

**

"Finally" I sigh, wrapping my last gift.

"I can't believe Christmas is tomorrow!" Kailee smiles.

"I know it! Your fourth Christmas will your brothers!" I laugh and she chuckles.

"First Christmas with Ashton! I'm so happy! Having three brothers is a struggle" she says and we burst out laughing.

"Whatcha talking about?" Alex walks in with Ashton and Dakota.

"Her favorite brother" I lie.

"Me" all the boys smirk. "No" they look at each other. "Stop it!"

Kailee and I playfully shake our heads.

"What are you guys doing in here anyways?" I yawn.

"Mom wants Kailee to go to bed" Dakota says.

"I'm sure she wants you to go to bed too!" Kailee crosses her arms.

"I'm twenty two. Not eleven" Dakota raises an eyebrow.

"And I'm twelve" Ashton joins.

"Twenty two" Alex holds up two fingers.

"Then Ashton has to go to bed too" Kailee rolls her eyes and I just laugh.

"No kid, I'm older" Ashton puts his arm on Kailee's head.

"All of you, bed!" Melissa walks in and I laugh. "You too!" she points at me.

I put my hands up in defeat, causing her to laugh. "I'm gonna put these under the tree then I'll be in" I kiss Dakota's cheek before grabbing all the gifts, walking out.

"But who's the favorite brother?" I hear Alex, making me laugh while I put the gifts under the tree.

I can't wait for tomorrow!

It better snow or I'll be very sad!

I laugh back to the now empty room, besides Dakota, whose already trying to sleep.

"Don't fall asleep without me!" I jump on the bed next to him and he groans. "Looks the grumpiness! I wanna cuddle with you!" I hold onto his back.

"Well, I don't wanna cuddle" he says in exhaustion.

"I dooooo!" I pull his shoulder back so he's now on his back and not his side. Then I sit in his stomach. "You were just energetic! How are you all of a sudden tired?"

"You know when it's just you alone in a room? Once they leave, I decided I was tired" he places his hands on my sides.

I stick my tongue out at him. "Whatever! Love me!" I lay down on him and hug him.

He shakes his face and wraps his arms around me. "I love you"

"I love you" I kiss his neck, closing my eyes.

"Goodnight" we say in unison.