Sleepover

Gracie

"HOLD ON TO ME, HOLD ON TO ME!" I sing.

"PANAMA NOW SEEMS SO SAD!" Dakota joins in.

"HAVE WE OUTGROWN OUR CHILDHOOD MEMORIES?!" Alex jumps around.

"PARANOID THAT WE MAY HAVE!" we all sing shout in unison.

"For the love of God, SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU ALL SOUND LIKE A PACK OF DYING WHALES" Logan speed walks past us with his hands on his ears.

Dakota laughs. "Fuck you too!"

"BANG BANG!" Alex pulls out his guitar and starts banging on the strings. "SING IT WITH ME!"

"HOLD ON TO ME, HOLD ON TO ME!" we all chant. "PANAMA NOW SEEMS SO SAD! HAVE WE OUTGROWN OUR CHILDHOOD MEMORIES? PARANOID THAT WE MAY HAVE! SEND POSTCARDS WITH OUR NAMES SIGNED GENTLY! WRITING DOWN WHAT'S IN MY HEAD!"

"TAKE IT OVER!" Alex throws Dakota the guitar. He laughs and puts it over his neck, hitting really bad notes even when he hasn't even started. "Yeah no, you suck ass"

"YOU TOO!" Dakota points to Alex before slamming his hands on the strings. "ALEX IS AN ASSHOLE WHO EATS BUTTTT"

"STOP" I burst out laughing and Alex pouts

If you haven't guessed, I've grown pretty close to these guys over four months.

We're best friends!

As for Hudson, well, he hasn't been on anything for four months.

He probably deleted social media or changed everything to get away from me.

Oh well, I'm already over him.

Dakota and Alex really got my mind off it all.

"Stop" Dakota punches Alex.

"You stop! You started it!" Alex groans and Dakota groans as well.

"Boys" Melissa walks in and I laugh. "Stop fighting"

Dakota rolls his eyes. "Can we get rid of it?"

"Of what?" Melissa asks.

"That" he points at Alex and I burst out laughing.

Oh these boys are a trip!

**

"I better start heading home, it's getting late" I stand up and once I do, Melissa walks in.

"It might not be a good idea..." she says and we look at her in confusion.

"There's a tornado warning and-" she's cut off by a huge thing of lightning and thunder. "And a man hunt going on"

I gasp. "How did we not know it was raining?!"

"Probably cause Dakota's music is full blasted" Alex turns to Dakota.