Waterbreak

Gracie

"Well" I smirk.

"Okay yeah" Emely blushes.

"Yeeeah" Melvnin joins in.

"You better take care of those Archer boys! They're really, really, REALLY insane. Like... yknow... they're Red Hooders, and just mentally challenged" I chuckle.

"Oh we know" Emely laughs. "No but really, I seriously like Alex. Especially ever since I saw this" she pulls out her phone, showing me a picture of Alex holding a baby.

 Especially ever since I saw this" she pulls out her phone, showing me a picture of Alex holding a baby

"When was this?" I ask. "I never knew Alex was capable of holding a child and not dropping it" I laugh.

Melvnin joins in.

"It was when he met my cousins, they have a son that Alex is obsessed with" Emely smiles.

Melvnin and I awe.

"I'm just excited to finally be with Ashton!" Melvnin smiles. "I've have this huge crush on him for awhile... I just never thought he'd feel the same, I meant he's so attractive!"

I smile. "He's always liked you"

"Hey dickhead!" Dakota walks in with Alex.

"Hey!" Ashton smiles, walking up to Melvnin and they kiss.

"Hey babe!" Alex kisses Emely.

I shake my head. "They greet their girlfriends so nice but you call me a dickhead"

"My dickhead" he winks.

"Fuck you" I laugh and he laughs along.

"We better hurry to the store, I have a fight in a few hours" Alex says and I notice Dakota's facial expressions fall.

I walk to him and hold his arm. "You know your dad won't let you not be on the team anymore"

"I hope not" he sighs and kisses my temple. "Come on"

I hold his hand as we leave the house, going down the huge staircase.

Dakota walks every step with me while everyone else is far ahead.

"I can't wait until this girl is out" I smack my forehead.

"Any day now!" Dakota laughs, reaching the last step.

I get off and stop in my tracks when I feel something leave me.

I turn to Dakota. "I think that day is now"

His eyes widen.

**

"Keep pushing!" the doctors shout.

"You got this!!" Dakota holds onto my hand and I put a death grip on it. "Ow ow-"

"YOU OW?! I'M SHOVING YOUR CHILD OUT OF ME! MIND YOU, YOU'RE CAUSING ME THE PAIN!" I shout as I push.